Old July 25th 20, 04:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Char Jackson

Default asrock = useless pricks

On Sat, 25 Jul 2020 06:11:36 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I have a Z97M Anniversary mainboard. Doesn't boot, emits 6 beeps.
I have done all the usual crap, swapping RAM, graphics card, CMOS battery,
power supply ad nauseum....
The user manual doesn't have page for beep codes.
I tried searching the asrock website, just get 500 internal server error.
Goodnight clowns, I will never buy anything from them again.

Every brand, regardless of the underlying product category, has its base of
anti-fans who swear they will never buy that brand again.

There are countless web sites that describe various beep codes. You'd want
to start with knowing who made the BIOS so that you can go down the right
path.