Old October 2nd 08, 11:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
OG

Default cdrw issue?

"dave" wrote in message
Greetings all,

I am starting to setup my 530S, but have nioticed a strange problem wht I
try to use the CDRW.
On my old 2400 I was able to drag and drop files into the folder using
explorer or have an auto back up set up like in Quicken to save my file to
the RW disk.
I can not figure out what I am missing. I can not drag and drop, I can not
have the auto back-up from Quicken save to the disk.
I have earsed all files from the 2400 so it is clean, I cannot locate a
format for the disk.
So what did I miss.
Sorry for being so ignorant but I tried to search the web for help to no
avail.

Any leads to sites or ideas are greatly appreciated.

Try right clicking the drive and check the Properties dialog box
Do you have "Enable CD recording on this drive" checked?