Old February 9th 04, 10:02 PM
HM

"squirrel" wrote in message
Hey,

I'm currently building a new system for the first time, but have come

across
a problem. I have just installed 2 HDD, Floppy Drive and CD-Rom drive, but
when I go to power on the system nothing happens, apart from the fans etc
going on?? Is there something I have done wrong here. I have the 2 HDD
connected together and into the primary motherboard connector, and the
CD-rom drive into the secondary slot, and the floppy drive in its own

slot.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

This probably won't be the answer but it happened to me when I switched on
the PC I had built for the 1st time. There are two separate power connectors
on the motherboard - one for the motherboard itself and a smaller conenctor
for the CPU. Are you sure you have conencted the CPU power cable?

Harry