Old February 9th 04, 10:02 PM
philo

"squirrel" wrote in message
Hey,

I'm currently building a new system for the first time, but have come

across
a problem. I have just installed 2 HDD, Floppy Drive and CD-Rom drive, but
when I go to power on the system nothing happens, apart from the fans etc
going on?? Is there something I have done wrong here. I have the 2 HDD
connected together and into the primary motherboard connector, and the
CD-rom drive into the secondary slot, and the floppy drive in its own

slot.

Any help would be great.

Cheers

Build and test a little at a time

disconnect all wires going to your drives

then see if the machine will post...
troubleshoot from there...then add components one (or two) at a time

keep testing as you go