Old November 25th 04, 01:31 PM
Paul Schilter

Stew,
There probably was a note attached to the bike, probably had something
to do with your ongoing good conduct, at least it was for my privileges. But
you're right, it that sense nothing is for free. :-)
Paul

"S.Lewis" wrote in message
. ..

"Notan" wrote in message
Paul Schilter wrote:

Mel,
Humor aside, I had a buddy who honestly believed that he had won the
"Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes" The promo they sent him was
very
misleading. I've heard of others that started spending the money they
"thought" they had won. Sad really.

Darwin strikes again.

Notan

Not unlike most all the regulars in this group ( I suspect ), my mother
told me when I was about 6 that nothing is given to you free.

I immediately asked her if she was calling in the note on my bike.

Stew