Old January 19th 14, 12:04 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Cyborg-HAF

Default Two Optical Drives in Homebuilt, one doesn't appear in two programs

My Homebuilt system with a Lite-On iHAS-524 SATA DVD/RW
internal and a Plextor PX-LB-950 BD Drive. Neither my Exact Audio
Copy or my old Music Burning Program that both work will open in my
64-bit Windows7 Home Premium but they only show the Lite-On drive but
not the much better Plextor. The drives both show up in Nero 12, and
Windows Explorer. Aspi and Winaspi won't work in 64-bit Windows and I
can't find a way to get the Plextor SATA drive to show up in the two
programs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Herb