Old November 3rd 04, 10:35 AM
Buck Rogers

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 11:38:59 GMT, Tom McCune
wrote:

Thank you. I've noticed this from the beginning and don't think it has
become louder, but I may take a look again. I would really prefer to
have
a desktop for my main computer at home, but this laptop is really so much
easier on my ears. I guess I should also add that this ear ringing may
well be something I'm just much more sensitive to than most people.

When my computer is super noisy(on a hot, humid day in summer), I use cheap
foam earplugs. A very simple, cheap, convenient solution - I also use the
earplugs for sleeping.

Buck