Old January 31st 04, 05:33 PM
BLS

Default Upgrading Presario 7594

Wanting to upgrade my Presario 7594. I have the latest ROM upgrades to
install. On Compaqs site it only lists the RAM limitations, 512mb. I
assume the bios updates don't change this since it wasn't listed in
the Fixes. It does say it ands support for larger drives but doesn't
say how much larger. What is the largest drive I can use with out an
overlay or adding a card? I currently have the factory 10gb. Also it
says the ROM upgrade adds support for faster CPUs but doesn't say how
much. What is the fastest I can put in with out overkilling/wasting
money with only 512mg of ram. Has any one gotten this board (don't
have the number handy) to take a new bios for 1024mg of ram
successfully yet? I want this as fast as possible for games and
internet, plus possibly running CAD software.