Old December 25th 03, 03:48 AM
Maximus

"Pete Gray" wrote in message
On Wed, 24 Dec 2003 13:07:54 -0500, "Eric" wrote:

... snipped

9. Finally, the mother board came with a cable that I don't know what it
does. It has power plug on one end and two very thin and long

connections
on the other? I'm not talking about the SATA cables, this is something
else. The thin connections are longer and thinner than USB. Anyone know
what this cable is for?

Thanks for any help. Sorry about all the questions.

Pete's good answers here

9. I can't tell from your description what the cable is.

Pete

That cable is for USB device. You can find 2 USB header ports
somewhere on the right side of PCI slots to connect that cable
to have 2 more plugs for external USB at the back of the case,
like any PCI card.

See page 2-30 of the manual for P4P800 DLX.

HTMH

Max