Old May 25th 19, 05:04 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Mean ol' Logitech Marble Trackman

On Fri, 24 May 2019 20:04:10 -0700 (PDT), RayLopez99
wrote:

Wow, a trackball. I tried to use one once, and it was like balancing
a bunch of spinning dinner plates. Acrobatics.

-
And that ain't but the half of it.

The earlier Logitech software for their Trackball was well-written
software compared to their new drivers. Back in "the day", before
touch screens, androids, and whatnot. I guess selling a mouse once
meant something.

That software allows for either right- or left-handed trackball
"orientation", which is actually sophisticated.

Then comes the finger memory, or the whole "key" to it. It's the same
mechanics as playing a musical instrument from a score -- your hands
eventually become used to it, to return the correct positions
intuitively.

Left-handed for a right-hand person means, importantly, (even more
with the bigger 101-keyboard), there's less reaching over two sets of
a number kaypad and navigational array with the right hand.

The left hand falls, as it were, simply and quickest, off of the left
side the keyboard and onto the trackball: The very least possible
distance at the shortest time for highest efficiency.

See how easy that was that you've only two notes now to remember:
Note1: Click Enter and Note2: Click Properties.

Bon appétit !