Old May 22nd 04, 02:44 PM
Ken Maltby

"KWW" wrote in message
news:1BGrc.95438$xw3.5446334@attbi_s04...
I firmly believe that lawyers who lose these sorts of lawsuits -

especially
if they prove to be "trivial" should be forced to be turned into dogfood.
We have too many lawyers - Americans have been taught to leach the

lifeblood
from our country's economy just to satisfy our own short-term apetites.
What we don't realize is that we have these paracites that get fatter and
fatter whether we win or lose. The true paracites are the lawyers.

This spoiled "me" generation and their offspring is going to destroy this
entire culture.
--
KWW

And, for that, the PETA lawyers will be on your case. If nothing
else the rise in Canine cholesterol would be hazardous to a dog's life.

LoL;
Ken