Old September 27th 18, 06:34 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
tb

Default Bluetooth Receiver/Transmitter

I'm technologically challenged, so...

I have a Bluetooth headset but my PC does not have Bluetooth
capability. So I would like to purchase some sort of Bluetooth
receiver/transmitter that plugs into the PC analog ports and that pairs
up with the headset.

What I don't understand is whether such Bluetooth receive/transmitter
devices are capable of both receiving and transmitting voice signals at
the same time as I would like to, for instance, listen to and talk with
somebody on Skype using my Bluetooth headset.

I've seen something like this advertized:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/aluratek-bluetooth-audio-receiver-and-transmitter/5715709.p?skuId=5715709
but it has a TX and RX switch which makes me think that I can only
listen or talk using it, but not do both at the same time!

Does anybody have a suggestion as to what I need to purchase?

--
tb