Old February 29th 04, 03:10 PM
V W Wall

"Trent=A9" wrote:
=

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:27:22 GMT, V W Wall
wrote:
=

I copied the OS which was on active partition of WD drive to the first=

partition of the Seagate 80G drive, using the copy program that came
with the Seagate drive. I then swapped master/slave and have been
booting from the 80G Seagate drive since Sept 1903.

I said it restored an old registry. It must have fallen back a century
instead of an hour when going off Daylight Saving! ;-(
=

I knew you were old, Virg...but I didn't think you were THAT old! lol

Not as old as the original BB when he "died".
=

Way back then, weren't hard drives made outa stone?

No, but there were idiots who liked giving people hard times. YKWYA

Virg Wall