Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rick1
Forum: General Hardware January 17th 08, 07:48 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Exclamation Game help, again .

Alrighty, this time I am going a much easier way than an RPG. I liked Ry12's idea for an Alien Shooter type of game so I figured I would attempt one myself. I have gotten a lot of it done myself...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 07:46 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Rick1
Lightbulb Which Hard Drive?

I'm going to order my new Hard Drives tomorrow and want a few opinions.
I was going to order 2 x 500GB http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822148136 Together both of these drives will cost...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 17th 08, 07:42 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Exclamation Help needed for Video card buyer plz anyone

Hi
Im buying a video card for my friend for his birthday.. He plays only flight simulators.
I want a Video card that will give him good frame rates coz the one that he has now is only giving him like...
Forum: General December 27th 07, 11:14 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Trying out Linux

I'm interested in Linux. Mainly curious. What is the best Linux to use ( i heard there are many versions, im not sure) for someone who wants to mess around and just want something new to play around...
Forum: Compaq Computers December 27th 07, 11:12 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Question Computer Loading Problems

Computer:
Quote:
Motherboard: Gigabyte M61SME-S2
CPU: AMD Athlon X2 4000+ AM2
RAM: DDR2 2*1024MBytes 667mhz
HardDrive: 160GB SATAII 7200RPM
OS: Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit ~Lite
Graphics: NVIDIA...
Forum: Abit Motherboards December 27th 07, 11:09 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick1
Question Which motherboard?

Hi everyone.
I'm probably going to buy the QX9650 when it comes out in a few days, if it turns out to be around $1000 and no more.
I can't decide what MB to put it in though...
I am running some...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 19th 07, 08:30 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Talking new video card.

My video card is dieing and I need a new one. I was looking at 2 different ones and wanted to get opinions on which I should get.
ati radeon x 1650 pro...
Forum: Abit Motherboards December 19th 07, 08:28 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Arrow How to tell if my motherobard is fried?

i have a spare Motherboard its not working i got new ram coz maybe its that but how would i tell it its fried ??? thank yous
_________________
Filing Cabinets...
Forum: General Hardware December 19th 07, 08:27 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Exclamation Which Hard Drive?

Forum: General December 5th 07, 02:31 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Arrow A buyers market for text links

It seems like as more and more webmasters resort to text link advertising the price of this advertising has been going down relative to where it was just 6 months.

Also, it seems like run-of-site...
Forum: Intel December 5th 07, 02:29 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Red face Linux networked with XP wirelessly

Possible?

I was thinking of switching my old machine to linux and using it to try out linux, but also use the printer attached to it on a wireless network. Also file share between machines.

Is this...
Forum: General Hardware December 5th 07, 02:27 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Question okay guys need some help with documents

im trying to get some documentation on my motherboard, and i am having no luck whatsoever... its an ECS M925 1.0 with a Pentium 4. I cannot find ANY documentation on the board anywhere... not even on...
Forum: Intel November 29th 07, 01:20 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By Rick1
Question Linux Fedora Core 2 Firewall

How effective is the firewall built into Fedora core 2?

Any configuration suggestions?

Should this be under linux/unix?
_________________
Bikinis (http://www.experten-tricks.de/bikinis/461/)...
Forum: General November 29th 07, 01:16 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
SEO Future?

I've been reading quite a bit of material on Google recently and I've personally come to the conclusion that sooner rather than later, search engines such as google will almost dismiss the current...
Forum: General Hardware November 29th 07, 01:14 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Question External HDD Issue

I've got a SQL server that uses an external HDD to do backup/transaction logs. The drive specifically has to be the "I" drive in order for the scripts to run.

All was working fine untill I replaced...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors November 13th 07, 08:20 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Rick1
Question Help: Wireless Cards Crash My PC!

Heres a good one from a friend of mine

I recently gave him an old PC as a favour so his girlfriend could study while he worked on his own PC. I had always had trouble with the machine crashing and...

Forum: AMD x86-64 Processors November 13th 07, 08:13 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Rick1
Question Mplayer for Linux

I tried to install latest rpm of mplayer 1.0pre5.2.
I got "failed dependencies 2:1.0pre5 needed".

I downloaded 1.0pre5, compiled and installed it(it works fine except quicktime video's have no...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18