Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Frank
Forum: Printers August 21st 07, 07:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 91
Posted By Frank
Real-world ink longevity test

measekite wrote:
I found them to be not to my liking.

Your liking??? Just what the hell does that mean? You called them? You
couldn't understand what...
Forum: Printers August 21st 07, 02:07 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 91
Posted By Frank
Real-world ink longevity test

measekite wrote:

Would you use that junk if you were a professional photographer and sold
your prints?

Why? You want to buy...
Forum: Printers August 21st 07, 02:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 91
Posted By Frank
Real-world ink longevity test

measekite wrote:

It is very obvious that you are totally misinformed.

The only think that has degrade is your brain...lol.
Frank
Forum: Printers August 21st 07, 02:05 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers