Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” https://www.backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-stats-for-2018/ “As of December 31, 2018, we had 106,919 spinning hard drives. Of that number, there were 1,965 boot drives and 104,954 data drives. This review looks at the hard drive failure rates for the...
Today 03:56 AM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
4 5 Homebuilt PC's
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
“Backblaze Hard Drive Stats for 2018” https://www.backblaze.com/blog/hard-drive-stats-for-2018/ “As of December 31, 2018, we had 106,919 spinning hard drives. Of that number, there were 1,965 boot drives and 104,954 data drives. This review looks at the hard drive failure rates for the...
Today 03:56 AM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
4 5 Storage (alternative)
What B450 MB for ryzen 2200g + 2x4GB kingston hiperx predator? by MaxTheFast
Hi all, I'm building a desktop pc with amd ryzen 2200g. I was going to buy a MSI B450-a pro MB so I had already bought a 2x4GB kit kingston hiperx predator @3200mhz cl16 ram (code HX432C16PB3K2/8) that would has been ok for that MSI; I know it's weird to get RAM for 1^ and then MB but that's my...
Today 03:47 AM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
7 14 Overclocking AMD Processors
Looking for Master Restore CD# 170200 by [email protected]
Hi all, I bought a Packard Bell Axcel 47CD back in 1995. It was my first 'real' computer and, like most other folks that have owned one from this era, nostalgia has crept back in and I would love to be able to restore the original image. I have most everything that came with it including the...
Yesterday 08:22 PM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 5 Packard Bell Computers
Fast way to wipe an external HDD? by Kirk Bubul[_2_]
I have recently acquired 2 new WD My Passport 4 TB external hard drives. I really like their small size, different colors, and the fact that they get their power from the USB 3.0 cable plugged into the USB port on my desktop - no separate power cord and little brick to crawl around plugging into...
Yesterday 04:18 PM
by Filip454 Go to last post
5 40 Storage (alternative)
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5