Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
12-core AMD 3900X - does it need better cooling? by John Savard
The recent announcement of the 3950X from AMD startled me. Unlike the other new Ryzens, it doesn't include a Wraith cooler in the box. Instead, it is recommended that at least a 280mm AIO cooler be used with it. Not being an overclocker, I had to do some web searching to get a feel for what was...
Today 04:05 AM
by John Savard Go to last post
5 24 Homebuilt PC's
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1