Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shinnokxz[_2_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 21, 03:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By Shinnokxz[_2_]
Little bit misleading advertising by Apple, Macbook Air M1

On Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 4:38:21 AM UTC-7, Paul wrote:

Does it have a headphone jack ?

Or do I need Thunderbolt headphones ? :-)

Paul

This is Apple, they engineer even their...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 22nd 19, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Shinnokxz[_2_]
How GT 520 auto detect VGA,HDMI,DVI device ? Is there manualoverride ?

On Monday, May 6, 2019 at 3:13:04 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Problem with this setup is that GT 520 believes receiver to be a monitor and switches to it automatically on boot, with...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards June 3rd 19, 05:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 3
Posted By Shinnokxz[_2_]
GT 1030 and GT 520 in one PC

In my experience when working with cards from that era, and especially cards
that span manufacturer generations like you are trying to accomplish, you
are only going to facing issues such as...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 13th 19, 07:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Shinnokxz[_2_]
How come RAM is taken away for video cards? Because of my videocard's VRAM?

That machine seems like a Frankenstein and there's no wonder it has strange cobwebs like that. I understand the reasoning people want to clench to the very last bit of OS they enjoyed, but Windows XP...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 13th 19, 07:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 5
Posted By Shinnokxz[_2_]
GeForce Experience 3 fiasco with standard user account

I have recurring issues with whatever current version there is. Yes, the nVidia login is mildly annoying but I can live with it.

The issue is when I actually need it for something - rarely - and it...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5