Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.31 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Crew
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 23rd 08, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Crew
*Good MB & Chip for a fast CAD machine

Dennis Lubots wrote:
I'm reseaching parts for a good CAD PC. I would be running Autocad 2008,
SolidWorks 2008, and Autocad Mechanical. At least (2) 20" monitors. I would
start...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 26th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
Posted By Crew
Newbie P5K-E peripherals power question

mike wrote:
Just got a new system with a Asus P5K-E motherboard.

As I was going to sleep the other night I noticed light coming from
the area of the computer I got...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 28th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 2
Posted By Crew
Quick one on video..

"St" wrote:
Is there any problem with running an NVidia card in the P5B series boards?
Looks like there set up for ATI crossfire but I've given up on running any
ATI based...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3