Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Elector
Forum: Packard Bell Computers January 7th 07, 05:42 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 3
Posted By Elector
I can't post to this NG !!!!

"Robert E. Watts" wrote in message
Another test. I have tried five times to post a message, and can't
get it to post. Makes no...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers December 25th 06, 12:35 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 1
Posted By Elector
the season

wrote in message
from Bill 12/24/06 7: 28 PM EST, Florida, USA

Happy...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers December 1st 06, 02:06 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 1
Posted By Elector
manual for PB Easynote R4 622

"johnboy" wrote in message
Any one know where I might get a copy of a manual/instruction book
for
the laptop...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers November 19th 06, 11:01 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 6
Posted By Elector
: Reset CMOS and other stuff

"Robert E. Watts" wrote in message
Hi Ben !

"Ben Myers" wrote in message
Forum: Packard Bell Computers November 19th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 6
Posted By Elector
Reset CMOS

"Pietro Gallo" wrote in message
Salve a tutti.
Devo aver combinato un pasticcio. Probabilmente ho sbagliato ad
Forum: Packard Bell Computers November 8th 06, 01:01 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 6
Posted By Elector
Packard Bell iStart 2057 Spain XP Home edition - Urgent - see inside

"metronid" wrote in message
First off I am still alive Elector.

Ha ha I know. I see your still active on our...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers November 5th 06, 01:43 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 6
Posted By Elector
Packard Bell iStart 2057 Spain XP Home edition - Urgent - see inside

"Numpty Numbnutts" wrote in message

My daughter lives in Spain she bought the computer Packard Bell
iStart
2057...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 20th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 9
Posted By Elector
THIS DEFIES BELIEF !

"Robert E. Watts" wrote in message
Hello Elector!

"Elector" wrote in message
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 17th 06, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 5
Posted By Elector
Great "bargain" in eBay!

"Robert E. Watts" wrote in message
Hi Ben !

My sentiments exactly. However, I would like to add one thing. (
And keep in...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9