Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Homer Jay Simpson[_3_]
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 28th 12, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Lower Power Utilization for High End Video Card?

"PW" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Nov 2012 03:51:09 -0800, "W"
wrote:

I have...
Forum: Ati Videocards November 26th 12, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 9
Lower Power Utilization for High End Video Card?

"W" wrote in message
"Paul" wrote in message
W...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards November 26th 12, 05:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 11
Lower Power Utilization for High End Video Card?

"W" wrote in message
"Paul" wrote in message
W...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 14th 12, 06:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Power Supply Question

"Paul" wrote in message
Pugsley wrote:
If a card requirements say 400w will it work with a 375 psu? Is 25w
that important?

The...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 28th 12, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Adding SSD to AHCI setup

"Tim Krupinski" wrote in message
First time poster here so any input is appreciated. Recently I got an OCZ...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 13th 11, 06:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Gtx 460 superclocked

"PcGAmeR22" wrote in message

What provides better performance for games like assassins creed , devil
may cry
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 28th 11, 07:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
T2-AE1 barebone - replacing PSU

"Gew" wrote in message

Hiya, fellows!

Felt an urge to bump this old thread, since I'm suffering from somewhat
the same...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards January 19th 11, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 1
Screen resolution is 1928 x 1208 instead of 1920 x 1200

"Terry Pinnell" wrote in message
As I have a 512 MB nVIDIA GeoForce 8800GTI did post here about the
following...
Forum: Asus Motherboards January 10th 11, 04:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 11
What Asus Motherboard for video editing workstation?

wrote in message
Hi, a friend of mine have just told me to buy an ASUS SABERTOOTH X58
for my video editing. I have just...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 13th 10, 04:53 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
VIA Audio problems on ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO mobo

"wilby" wrote in message
I have an ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO mobo that works just fine other than some
daily audio pops, and one...
Forum: Ati Videocards December 8th 10, 08:47 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 7
My video looks like a slide show, processor speed or video card?

"mm" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 06:11:43 -0500, "KCB" wrote:

?
"mm"...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 8th 10, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
What HSF for M3N-HT Deluxe/Mempipe and Phenom II 965

"Skipai" wrote in message
Not sure the HSF that came with the processor is doing that well. Got 58c
while playing WoW and...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 4th 10, 02:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Automatically select the highest refresh rate?

"Foke" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Dec 2010 15:31:40 -0800, DevilsPGD
Forum: Nvidia Videocards December 3rd 10, 08:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 10
Automatically select the highest refresh rate?

"Foke" wrote in message

When I put my current system together, Nvidia didn't have anything I liked
in the mid-price...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 29th 10, 12:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
NVIDIA GeForce9600m GT not recognized after installing Windows 7

"lostprince" wrote in message

Aah! same things happened for me also..
I installed win 7 and my video cards...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 28th 10, 07:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 7
NVIDIA GeForce9600m GT not recognized after installing Windows 7

"Peter Damgaard Brusendorff" wrote in message
Hello Everyone.

i have a FujitzuSiemens Notebook Amilo Xi 3650 with...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 20th 10, 06:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Can't get sound to load

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Aug 2010 23:01:03 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

I just...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards August 17th 10, 05:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 6
GeForce 8800GT seems hot

"DotCom2" wrote in message
I did. It's still running at 154 degrees F at idle.

"rms" wrote in message...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 20th 10, 09:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
XP drivers for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450

"Kev" wrote in message
I have just installed Windows XP on a laptop that was originally made to
run Vista (a Dell Studio 1537). ...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 20th 10, 09:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 14
XP drivers for ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3450

"Kev" wrote in message
Perhaps the motherboard has built in video that needs to be turned off in
BIOS? for the add on card to...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 20th 10, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

"Kev" wrote in message
Perhaps the motherboard has built in video that needs to be turned off in
BIOS? for the add on card to...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards July 18th 10, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 2
Best connection gfx - flatscreen?

"Thomas Andersson" wrote in message
What's the best option to use when hooking up a gaming rig toa flatscreen
if both are available?...
Forum: Ati Videocards July 15th 10, 01:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati

"Kev" wrote in message
I have just installed Windows XP on a laptop that was originally made to
run Vista (a Dell Studio 1537). ...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 23rd 10, 12:58 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 15
Intermittent lockups, need troubleshooting advice

"John" wrote in message
My computer has begun to exhibit some seriously flaky behavior lately
and I'm looking for...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 9th 09, 05:50 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 1
M4A78 Pro - Loses network connection when powered down

"TT" wrote in message
Anyone else find this happens? When I power down Windows XP my router
always loses the NIC connection (light...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26