Showing results 1 to 25 of 190
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DanG
Forum: Printers December 14th 08, 07:47 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By DanG
Epson or Canon Photo Printers (not AIO)

The IP4500 is still available at a variety of sources but prices are
starting to creep up. J&R Music has it around $120. The IP4600 is much the
same printer but with a different head and with much...
Forum: Printers December 14th 08, 01:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By DanG
Epson or Canon Photo Printers (not AIO)

Grab a Canon IP4500 while you still can. Best printer ever made, IMHO.

Having directly compared it with an Epson R280 over several months, I feel
that there is no difference in color whatsoever. In...
Forum: Printers December 11th 08, 02:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By DanG
Canon ip4000 question regarding pigment ink.

"Ar Q" wrote in message
I want to refill the cartridge. The refill kit has two black
bottles. One is marked...
Forum: Printers December 4th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DanG
Canon MP960 mutifunction printer

"Robert Paster" wrote in message
I just got a refurbished MP 960 printer and wanted to check to see if
anyone can...
Forum: Printers November 30th 08, 01:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By DanG
Canon 4600

"Yianni" wrote in message
I know it.
On the other hand, in the ip 4500 there is a way to bypass the chips by
pressing the paper button...
Forum: Printers November 5th 08, 08:56 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By DanG
Transparency film in Canon MP630?

"Colin Brook" wrote in message
Hello,
I've just recently changed from an Epson C84 to the Canon MP630 and am
generally...
Forum: Printers October 27th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 33
Posted By DanG
Canon i560 Printhead?

"GSalisbury" wrote in message
My Canon i560 has, more less suddenly, stopped emitting black ink.
I've had it for a bit (couple of years) and...
Forum: Printers October 17th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By DanG
CD/DVD printer

"Charles P Lamb" wrote in message
Are there any online guides to CD/DVD printers?
I see the choices as sticky labels, inkjet...
Forum: Printers October 8th 08, 11:46 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By DanG
test

that is all
Forum: Printers October 8th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By DanG
test

that is all
Forum: Printers October 2nd 08, 10:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By DanG
Labelling DVDs

"Richard Lane" wrote in message
Are there any ink jet printable "water lift" transfer materials suitable
for labeling DVDs?
Dick

You do not...
Forum: Printers October 1st 08, 01:59 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By DanG
Canon MF 4150 toner error, help !

"SHawk" wrote in message
Having problem with message "replace toner" on CANON MF4150.
I have remanufactured two FX-10 toners, one...
Forum: Printers September 28th 08, 04:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By DanG
OEM and Generic in the same Printer?

"Jeff" wrote in message

Important follow-up question:

If I have currently a CFS system (For my Epson 880) with the external
Forum: Printers September 27th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 14
Posted By DanG
OEM and Generic in the same Printer?

"Jeff" wrote in message
Is it ok in a Inkjet printer to have lets say OEM Black, OEM Cyan, OEM
Magenta and GENERIC Yellow...
Forum: Printers September 24th 08, 09:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 32
Posted By DanG
What's the deal with the ip4600?

Yes, the IP3500 and 4500 are going away, as are the corresponding AIO
models. The new tanks don't cost any more retail, but as you noted are
smaller. It remains to be seen if the ink usage is less...
Forum: Printers September 23rd 08, 10:03 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By DanG
Streaks in prints with ip9900

"Roman King" wrote in message
Vertical lines are from the top to the bottom.
That printer worked nice for the lat 1.5...
Forum: Printers September 22nd 08, 09:29 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 27
Posted By DanG
Streaks in prints with ip9900

"Roman King" wrote in message
I have a two year-old Canon i9900 printer. Recently, I am getting lots of
vertical...
Forum: Printers September 19th 08, 09:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By DanG
Looking for a good but inexpensive All-In-One

"Dejola" wrote in message
The array of available all-in-one (print, scan, copy, and sometimes
Forum: Printers September 11th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 48
Posted By DanG
Pixma ip4200 - black streak

"Lil' Abner" wrote in message
My ip4200 keeps leaving a fairly wide streak (1/8" maybe) down the back
side of my printed pages....
Forum: Printers August 28th 08, 03:19 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By DanG
whick inkjet is economical?

"Talal Itani" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a Canon inkjet printer with series 8 cartridges. I do a lot of
printing, so I need a more...
Forum: Printers August 27th 08, 09:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 13
Posted By DanG
hobbicolors ink fades in 2 months

wrote in message

THANKS, I didn't know that. Yes, my prints were not framed. They
were were...
Forum: Printers August 25th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 17
Posted By DanG
HALF FILLED cartridges in new printers?

"007" wrote in message
Is it a true that all new printers come with half filled cartridges?

All Canon printers come with full tanks.
Forum: Printers August 25th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By DanG
Canon cartridges with plastic prongs for the chip?

"rfiv" wrote in message
Hello all,
I know that recently third party cartridges for Canon (CLI-8 / PGI-5)
Forum: Printers August 20th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 26
Posted By DanG
canon i860 clogged head

"Michael" wrote in message
Thanks for your comment DanG

Like I said, I really can't find any serious fault with the...
Forum: Printers August 19th 08, 09:43 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 26
Posted By DanG
canon i860 clogged head

"Hendo" wrote in message

Your probably better off with a HP printer...better print quality...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 190