Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Hawker
Forum: Printers July 25th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Hawker
Print Server

There are plenty of print servers out there.
But since you said it was an HP LaserJet you might want to see if your
flavor of laserjet can take an HP Jet Direct card. This basically would
give your...
Forum: Printers July 20th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Hawker
HP5000DN causes paper to curl

On 7/17/2007 3:25 AM, The digits of Tony's hands composed the following:
Hawker wrote:
I have an HP5000DN (with the duplexer) that is starting a...
Forum: Printers July 17th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Hawker
HP5000DN causes paper to curl

I have an HP5000DN (with the duplexer) that is starting a new problem.
The pages that print out are badly curled so much so that they become a
tight (1-2") circle when the exit the printer.

If I...
Forum: Printers January 21st 07, 09:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 16
Posted By Hawker
All-in-One Color Printers?

If it were me I would stick with the laser all in run and run the fax
machine on a computer. This way you can save all the incoming faxs and
only choose to print them if you needed. You also keep...
Forum: Printers January 19th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Hawker
HP5000 Duplexer issue

So I had someone more familiar with printers look at it.
He told me that the roller on the duplexer was dried out and needed
replacing. This is the first black roller on the top of the slide out...
Forum: Printers January 18th 07, 03:15 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Hawker
HP5000 Duplexer issue

Thanx Raymond.
It may be a few days (weeks?) before I get time to tear it apart so I'll
get back to you if I need parts.
I am a bit discouraged to hear parts are not available. That explains
why...
Forum: Printers January 17th 07, 08:54 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 1
Posted By Hawker
wirless printer help

On 1/16/2007 2:54 PM, The digits of booper's hands composed the following:

i have a desktop computer and a laptop with wireless dsl and would like to
print from my laptop. can i hook up another...
Forum: Printers January 17th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Hawker
HP5000 Duplexer issue

Hello All.

I have an HP5000 LaserJet with a duplexer.
It is jamming frequently. The first set of rollers on the back of the
duplexer appear not to turn when it jambs and the paper accordions up...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8