Showing results 1 to 25 of 48
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rob
Forum: Printers September 22nd 09, 03:08 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
Epson R2880

Yianni wrote:
WHERE'S this bit that you ignored????????????????????????????????????
Custom settings will allow long prints.

Long prints are 112 cm (44 inches) long. If you put a 30 meters...
Forum: Printers September 21st 09, 10:24 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
Epson R2880

Yianni wrote:

Yes 150x100 mm sheet 6x4"

WHERE'S this bit that you ignored????????????????????????????????????

Custom settings will allow long prints.
Forum: Printers September 20th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
Ink Solvent

species8350 wrote:
I have some solvent from a manufacturer of dye based inkjet inks.

It looks and smells like methylated spirits.

I know that meths is mainly methanol plus a little...
Forum: Printers September 18th 09, 06:00 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
Epson R2880

Yianni wrote:
Printer specifications says:

Special Media Support:

Roll paper: 8.3" and 13" rolls
Fine art paper: Manual - Roll paper path (rear)
Direct CD/DVD printing

Forum: Printers September 17th 09, 03:45 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
Clear film for inkjets

Andrew Rossmann wrote:
In article ,
says...
Check their online sites. They may have more on offer.

I was checking the HP...
Forum: Printers August 9th 09, 12:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By Rob
How can I trick this printer into working

GSalisbury wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message
Sara Brown wrote:
Hello...I just bought a new Canon MP190 all-in-one printer but...
Forum: Printers August 8th 09, 08:03 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By Rob
How can I trick this printer into working

Sara Brown wrote:
Hello...I just bought a new Canon MP190 all-in-one printer but found
that it is not compatiable with Windows ME (No big surprise I
guess)....I have 2 computer I use and I...
Forum: Printers August 8th 09, 07:55 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By Rob
How can I trick this printer into working

Arthur Entlich wrote:

http://e-trashtalk.spaces.live.com/

jrg wrote:
On 08/03/2009 04:28 PM Sara Brown scribbled:

Thanks for all the helpful advice..I guess I`ll just...
Forum: Printers August 8th 09, 07:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 24
Posted By Rob
How can I trick this printer into working

tomcas wrote:
GSalisbury wrote:
"Sara Brown" wrote in message

Hello...I just bought a...
Forum: Printers July 23rd 09, 01:44 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Rob
Help reqd please Epson R1800

p4bft wrote:
I too am encountering the two blinking red "lights of death."

I can't find any kind of paper jam which is what the Print Driver tells
me the problem is. ("Delete all print jobs...
Forum: Printers July 20th 09, 01:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers,alt.comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 11
Posted By Rob
printing stalls

Linea Recta wrote:

Is it sensible to look at parallel settings in BIOS?

yes and you have 3 options and the one you set it at is EPP
Forum: Printers October 29th 07, 04:50 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rob
Solution - HP Photosmart and 'Out Of Paper' Error

theintrepidfox wrote:
Hi

Hope the following will help everyone fixing their HP Photosmart and
'Out of Paper' error message.
I got all of this information from the web and must credit the
Forum: Printers October 26th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Recommendations - low-end networkable mono laser

Peter wrote:
Having been recently treated rather poorly by HP I am looking around
for a range of mono lasers to purchase for the school I work at.

Generally I have been purchasing smaller...
Forum: Printers October 24th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob
Calling tech support for help with stolen printer

Calling tech support for help with stolen printer

Sometimes calling tech support can be a real pain--like when you can't
get a hard-to-obtain printer that was just reported stolen to work for...
Forum: Printers October 19th 07, 11:19 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 10
Posted By Rob
business cards - alternartives to Avery?

Andrew Hamilton wrote:

I need to print some business cards 'cuz I just lost my job and the
outplacement person said that you need to give a business card to an
interviewer.

In the past...
Forum: Printers October 11th 07, 10:50 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Rob
Epson carriage drive belt - Does it need to slip?

Beemer wrote:
My Epson 1290 has a broken clip which clamps the carriage to the drive belt.
I have glued the broken pieces together but I'm not confident that it will
stand the strain. It...
Forum: Printers October 11th 07, 04:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 7
Posted By Rob
Color Laser Printers

El Cugino wrote:

Prices of color laser printers have really come down. Do they print
photographs as well as the Ink Jets? Is the cost to print much
higher than ink jets? I would like to...
Forum: Printers September 17th 07, 05:57 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
HP Laser printing Question

Ian D wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message

We now have a HP3600 laser printer.

I am trying to print a book of 32 pages. The...
Forum: Printers September 17th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Rob
Crazy?

irwell wrote:
Staples has the Canon iP6700 on sale for $69 after rebates.
This machine uses six cli-8 cartridges at $13-18 each,
so the new machine with six included cartrdiges is less than
Forum: Printers September 16th 07, 05:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
HP Laser printing Question

Ivor Jones wrote:

"Rob" wrote in message

: : We now have a HP3600 laser printer.
: :
: : I am trying to print a book of 32...
Forum: Printers September 16th 07, 12:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Rob
HP Laser printing Question

We now have a HP3600 laser printer.

I am trying to print a book of 32 pages. The pages have been made as a
MS Word document. The page size is A5.

I'm having problems.

I would like to print to...
Forum: Printers September 9th 07, 11:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob
HP Laser printers marketing

Hows this for marketing!

Today I went looking at the HP laser printers

One place had two, HP1600 and HP2600n

The HP1600 was $300 (after a $100 rebate). but only has half toners
/1000 sheets.

On...
Forum: Printers August 30th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 18
Posted By Rob
Printing on plastic for outdoor use R1800

Paul Furman wrote:

I want to print some plant labels: half-letter-size semi-rigid on a wire
stand with color photo, graphics & description. This would be subject to
daily water spraying and...
Forum: Printers August 27th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Rob
Labels on dot matrix printer from VB.Net

wrote:
I don't think my problem is specific to VB.NET, so I'm posting
here...I have a customer who needs to print addresses on single-column
2.5"WX1"H labels on a dot matrix...
Forum: Printers August 27th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 2
Posted By Rob
Status monitor Epson 1270 manual shutdown.

Arthur Entlich wrote:
You may need to uninstall it. I believe on the 1270 the ink status
monitor is a separate program, and so you may be able to reinstall the
driver without the status...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 48