Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: marq122 via HWKB.com
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 8th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
hard drive help.

DaveW wrote:
You CANNOT use a harddrive that has been installed in one computer with XP
loaded to it while using that computer's motherboard, and then move the
harddrive to another computer with...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
motherboard help. Compaq Presario 5700T Motherboard

Dave wrote:
I brought this motherboard on ebay with out a book. I need to know how to
set
[quoted text clipped - 7 lines]
and
there are 3 - 128mb Pc100/133 modules.

You aren't going to...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
hard drive help.

Dave wrote:
I have a 80 g hard drive that I took out of one computer and put in a
diffent
[quoted text clipped - 5 lines]
need
a diffent motherboard to work with the 80g

OK, that's...
Forum: Storage (alternative) September 7th 06, 02:26 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 2
lost recycle bin

I lost my recycle bin a long time ago. I must had a bug. I didn't relly care
about it till now. I end up delete some piture that I needed. Is there anyway
to get them back. I don't have that much...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
hard drive help.

I have a 80 g hard drive that I took out of one computer and put in a diffent
computer. It's not loading in the computer so I went to redo windows and I
get this. The file dmio.sys is corrupted. What...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's September 7th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 2
motherboard help. Compaq Presario 5700T Motherboard

I brought this motherboard on ebay with out a book. I need to know how to set
up the pin's or wire for the power led and keys. I don't want to burn the
motherboard from just guesting at it. If...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6