Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ubin
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 12th 06, 11:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 7
Posted By Ubin
slipstreaming SP2?

Can anyone direct me to instructions on how to slipstream SP2 into my XP pro
SP1 disk?
Thanks
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 7th 06, 10:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Ubin
Video: AGP vs PCI-E

"Clint" wrote in message
You can get a PCI-Express card that will spank the 9800 Pro like a naughty
school-girl for around $100...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 7th 06, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Ubin
Video: AGP vs PCI-E

"GuessWho" wrote in message

"Ubin" wrote in message
I am in...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 7th 06, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Ubin
Video: AGP vs PCI-E

I am in process of upgrading from and AMD 64 and an MIS board to a 745( D ,
Core2 duo).
right now I run an ATI 9800 pro 128MB and I wonder, SHOULD I just go with a
PCI-Ecard?
What I am asking is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 4th 06, 11:46 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Ubin
Diagnosing a slow AMD 64 bit

"Ubin" wrote in message
"Paul" wrote in message

Ubin wrote:

Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 3rd 06, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Ubin
Diagnosing a slow AMD 64 bit

"Paul" wrote in message

Ubin wrote:

"Paul" wrote in message
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 3rd 06, 04:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Ubin
Diagnosing a slow AMD 64 bit

"Ubin" wrote in message
"Paul" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 2nd 06, 08:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Ubin
Diagnosing a slow AMD 64 bit

"Conor" wrote in message
In article ZPWTg.3434$gM1.3045@fed1read12, Ubin says...
MSI K8N neo platinum, AMD 64 2800...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 2nd 06, 08:41 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Ubin
Diagnosing a slow AMD 64 bit

"Paul" wrote in message
In article ZPWTg.3434$gM1.3045@fed1read12, "Ubin"
wrote:

MSI K8N neo...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 1st 06, 10:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 9
Posted By Ubin
Diagnosing a slow AMD 64 bit

MSI K8N neo platinum, AMD 64 2800 I gig DDR ram 600 watt power supply( new
yesterday, fist step in resolution, replaced a 380). ATI 9800Pro 128MB 80
gig WD sata
XP Pro all updates.

This thing runs...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10