Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xanth
Forum: General March 18th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By xanth
3.5 HHD drive problem

Thanks for your help,

drive is up and running.

needed it for a Pinewood derby race, we have an old Compac w/o cdrom and its
so old that it was a USB 1.0 ( going back to Win 98 days) so it wont...
Forum: General March 13th 09, 11:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 7
Posted By xanth
3.5 HHD drive problem

Greetings all,

I have not used my 3.5 drive in about a year or so and found myself needing
it.
I installed a disk and tried to read it.
I got an error message that said

A:\ is not accessible
No ID...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2