Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Xam
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 8th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Xam
Adding one more sata

Robert Ford wrote:
Xam wrote in :

BTW. You probably already know this, but in my experience, having the
two HDDs on the primary and the two optical...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 8th 08, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Xam
Adding one more sata

reqluq wrote:
"Xam" wrote in message ...
Xam wrote:
reqluq wrote:
Hi. I have two ides a cd burner a dvd burner and one sata drive. I want
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 7th 08, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Xam
Adding one more sata

Xam wrote:
reqluq wrote:
Hi. I have two ides a cd burner a dvd burner and one sata drive. I
want to add another any known issues with two sata drives?
Thanks
req
p4p800

Forum: Asus Motherboards June 7th 08, 05:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Xam
Adding one more sata

reqluq wrote:
Hi. I have two ides a cd burner a dvd burner and one sata drive. I want to
add another any known issues with two sata drives?
Thanks
req
p4p800

Forum: Asus Motherboards June 6th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By Xam
Asus A7N266-VM with two leeky capacitors.

~misfit~ wrote:
Somewhere on teh intarweb "Xam" typed:
Rob wrote:
"Xam" wrote in message ...
William wrote:
"~misfit~"...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 6th 08, 02:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

Kyle wrote:
"Xam" wrote in message ...

| lol.
| Thanks everyone for all the tips.
| I have done some solder work before, and even some of that was...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 6th 08, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By Xam
Asus A7N266-VM with two leeky capacitors.

Rob wrote:
"Xam" wrote in message ...
William wrote:
"~misfit~" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 5th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By Xam
Asus A7N266-VM with two leeky capacitors.

William wrote:
"~misfit~" wrote in message
Somewhere on teh intarweb "William" typed:
"Xam" wrote in message...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 3rd 08, 01:15 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By Xam
Asus A7N266-VM with two leeky capacitors.

Rob wrote:
"Xam" wrote in message ...
Hi Gang.

Not the worst news but I have two leaky capacitors on my old faithful Asus
A7N266-VM. The caps...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 2nd 08, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By Xam
Asus A7N266-VM with two leeky capacitors.

Hi Gang.

Not the worst news but I have two leaky capacitors on my old faithful
Asus A7N266-VM. The caps are situated right next to the CPU socket on
the PCI slot side. The system still runs...
Forum: General June 2nd 08, 12:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Xam
foxconn 600A01-6LRS cooks video cards

Boo wrote:

Suggestions anybody?

Throw it away ffs.

lol.
Thanks for that.
I will.
Forum: General June 2nd 08, 09:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Xam
foxconn 600A01-6LRS cooks video cards

I must have just been lucky to get that board to run at all. Because I
thought, well I may as well try the Readon in it one more time (since it
does just fine on my ASUS board), as it may have...
Forum: General June 2nd 08, 05:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Xam
foxconn 600A01-6LRS cooks video cards

Paul wrote:
Xam wrote:
Paul wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

Doesnt explain why it killed a PCI video card, if it did that.

It would help a lot, if we knew exactly what broke....
Forum: General June 2nd 08, 03:47 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 6
Posted By Xam
Problem recording a phone call to pc

Rod Speed wrote:
Louis wrote
John McGaw wrote
Louis wrote

Hello !

Yesterday, I bought a device to allow recording my phone calls
to some companies...
Forum: General June 2nd 08, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

Paul wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:

Doesnt explain why it killed a PCI video card, if it did that.

It would help a lot, if we knew exactly what broke. Whether
PCI or AGP or whatever. PCI...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 11:30 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Xam
AM2 Motherboard with IDE sockets?

wrote:
Does anyone know if any of the motherboards for AM2 CPU's have IDE
sockets? My motherboard just died and I have two IDE hard drives and a
IDE DVD drive. I've been out...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 11:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Xam
foxconn 600A01-6LRS cooks video cards

Xam wrote:
kony wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:36:49 +1000, Xam wrote:

Hi Gang.

I was recently given a foxconn 600A01-6LRS (DDR400 Ram, 1.66 gig AMD
CPU, VIA...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 09:03 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

kony wrote:
On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 11:36:49 +1000, Xam wrote:

Hi Gang.

I was recently given a foxconn 600A01-6LRS (DDR400 Ram, 1.66 gig AMD
CPU, VIA chipset X4/X8 AGP...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 08:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Xam
foxconn 600A01-6LRS cooks video cards

Xam wrote:
Paul wrote:
Xam wrote:

Hi Paul, thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated.

Yes it's a KT600/VT8237 motherboard for S462 processors. I had to
pull the...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 07:49 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

Paul wrote:
Xam wrote:

Hi Paul, thanks for your help, it's greatly appreciated.

Yes it's a KT600/VT8237 motherboard for S462 processors. I had to
pull the heat sink off to be...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 07:18 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware

Paul wrote:
Xam wrote:
Hi Gang.

I was recently given a foxconn 600A01-6LRS (DDR400 Ram, 1.66 gig AMD
CPU, VIA chipset X4/X8 AGP slot) with the backup bios. Apparently it
keeps...
Forum: General June 1st 08, 02:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Xam
foxconn 600A01-6LRS cooks video cards

Hi Gang.

I was recently given a foxconn 600A01-6LRS (DDR400 Ram, 1.66 gig AMD
CPU, VIA chipset X4/X8 AGP slot) with the backup bios. Apparently it
keeps cooking graphics cards. I put another old...
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22