Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 19th 07, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
I'm building a new gaming PC, I was wondering if I could get some hints....

On Jun 19, 12:35 pm, wrote:
On Jun 19, 12:25 pm, wrote:

On Jun 17, 12:49 pm, wrote:

I am putting together a new gaming...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 19th 07, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
I'm building a new gaming PC, I was wondering if I could get some hints....

On Jun 19, 12:25 pm, wrote:
On Jun 17, 12:49 pm, wrote:

I am putting together a new gaming PC, I will list the current items I
have already.

Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 19th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
I'm building a new gaming PC, I was wondering if I could get some hints....

On Jun 19, 12:15 pm, John Doe wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 19, 1:16 am, John Doe wrote:
My system is about right for Supreme...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 19th 07, 06:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

On Jun 19, 11:30 am, wrote:
On Jun 19, 1:16 am, John Doe wrote:

wrote:
On Jun 17, 5:11 pm, John Doe...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 19th 07, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
I'm building a new gaming PC, I was wondering if I could get some hints....

On Jun 19, 1:16 am, John Doe wrote:
wrote:
On Jun 17, 5:11 pm, John Doe wrote:

Buy a case that has an intake...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 19th 07, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

wrote:
I am putting together a new gaming PC, I will list the current items
I have already.

Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 17th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
I'm building a new gaming PC, I was wondering if I could get some hints....

On Jun 17, 2:02 pm, "peter" wrote:
And your looking for what???..............a better system??.......???
What you have sounds like it will play most if not all of the games
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 17th 07, 06:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

On Jun 17, 10:49 am, wrote:
I am putting together a new gaming PC, I will list the current items I
have already.

Motherboard= Fatal1ty AN9 32+
Processor= AMD athlon 64...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's June 17th 07, 05:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
I'm building a new gaming PC, I was wondering if I could get some hints....

I am putting together a new gaming PC, I will list the current items I
have already.

Motherboard= Fatal1ty AN9 32+
Processor= AMD athlon 64 Dual Core 5000+ 2.6ghz
Memory= Crucial 4gb (Kit)...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9