Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: aloishis
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 29th 08, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By aloishis
Opinions for a mid range gaming system

Paul wrote in :

For opinions about dual versus quad, have a look around.

Forum: Asus Motherboards October 28th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By aloishis
Opinions for a mid range gaming system

aloishis daveathotmail.com wrote in news:49077ec2$0$9224
:

http://secure.newegg.ca/Shopping/ShoppingCart.aspx

dead links. I guess you can't do it that...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 28th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By aloishis
Opinions for a mid range gaming system

Funex wrote in
:

On 28 Oct 2008 00:16:02 GMT, aloishis daveathotmail.com wrote:

I was thinking for maximum dollars:
$ 200...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 28th 08, 12:16 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By aloishis
Opinions for a mid range gaming system

Hi all

Like some others here I have been away from the computer scene for
a while and am really lost with all the new terminology.

My last purchase in 2004 (Asus P4P800 p4 3 ghz 2*512 ram and Ati...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4