Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian Carroll
Forum: Printers November 4th 13, 08:30 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Brian Carroll
Paper-feed fault on HP laser printer

In article
,
wrote:
On Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:41:19 AM UTC-7, Brian Carroll
wrote:
I have an HP Color...
Forum: Printers August 23rd 13, 10:41 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian Carroll
Paper-feed fault on HP laser printer

In article , Mike S.
wrote:

In article , Brian
Carroll wrote:
I have an...
Forum: Printers August 22nd 13, 04:41 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian Carroll
Paper-feed fault on HP laser printer

I have an HP Color LaserJet CP1515n printer, bought in Nov 09. It
failed after a few months and was replaced under the warranty.

The printer is connected to my small home LAN and used mainly
with...
Forum: Printers January 10th 12, 12:21 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian Carroll
Printing margins for HP C410 (Photosmart)

In article ,
wrote:

[ ... ]

Also the margin settings seem to be independent of the
printer. I have two printers but there's only one set of
Forum: Printers January 6th 12, 04:32 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian Carroll
Printing margins for HP C410 (Photosmart)

In article ,
wrote:
I'd like to know how close to the edge of the paper my
Photosmart C410 can print but I can't find the information
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6