Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Yianni[_4_]
Forum: Printers July 9th 16, 05:34 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 6
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
what options for printing saddle "stitched" booklets?

"Eli the Bearded" wrote in message
I've been printing small booklets on 8.5" x 11" paper, folded in half
and center stapled....
Forum: Printers June 18th 16, 12:42 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
Epson Ink Levels

Generally speaking, in windows, ink monitor is a different program than the
driver and you usually install it separately.
Forum: Printers May 22nd 15, 11:57 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
HP CE320 or CE540A

(As a cross-check, I did try to see how easy it was to put the 320 end
piece back
on the 320 and, given my general competence level, it wouldn't go on
either!

To put each end piece back...
Forum: Printers May 20th 15, 02:47 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
HP CE320 or CE540A

"myfathersson" wrote in message
Does anyone know if these two cartridges are in any way interchangeable
Forum: Printers February 20th 13, 02:09 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
Gold ink

Is this sample printed by that Alps ?

It seems that is not printed with any type of printer. It seems that is a
type of thermal transfer of a film ready cut.
Think the adhesive vinyl made for...
Forum: Printers February 14th 13, 11:58 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
Vertical smudge on page with Canon laser printer (only when printing from black cart)

The printer now works again and the line of smudges
is (in initial testing) even more marked than before. As it only
happens on black, I suppose I can assume it must be something to do
with...
Forum: Printers February 10th 13, 03:11 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
Vertical smudge on page with Canon laser printer (only when printing from black cart)

"Tony" lizandtony at orcon dot net dot nz wrote in message
Check K Cart means it is getting low. As mentioned earlier I don't know
this
printer but...
Forum: Printers February 5th 13, 01:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 15
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
Vertical smudge on page with Canon laser printer (only when printing from black cart)

Direct link to the image:
http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/12117732/img/12117732.jpg
Forum: Printers October 25th 12, 12:04 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
HP DJ 1000 problems

I do have a page with the problems that had I saved.

Use this http://www.wikiupload.com/ and upload the scanned page.
Forum: Printers October 23rd 12, 01:12 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Yianni[_4_]
HP DJ 1000 problems

Then wanted a new mono cartridge. Snce then it is printing improperly -
skips lines, prints only portions of lines - skips ends of lines, complete
lines and prints only top half of some lines....
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10