Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mtech
Forum: Compaq Computers February 7th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By mtech
Compaq Presario 2100 wont start

Davy,

I just got home from work and found your reply. I will
have to dig into this thing and see what I find. I'll try the battery

and check for anything loose.

I can't thank you enough for all...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 7th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 3
Posted By mtech
Compaq Presario 2100 wont start

Davy,

I tried the new power pac to no avail. I didn't try the tiny battery
inside yet though.

It has a good green light when it's plugged in and the battery is
inserted but the power button light,...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 4th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By mtech
Compaq Presario 2100 wont start

Davy,

Thanks again for the help and the laughs,lol.

I'll post the question at the link you provided and see
where it goes from the. If more people are as helpful
as you then it shouldn't take to...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 4th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By mtech
Compaq Presario 2100 wont start

Davy,

A friend of mine is searching for a laptop for her son for college. My
daughter has a dell and I have this compaq here but I'm still finding

it hard to determine what manufacture makes a...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 4th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By mtech
Compaq Presario 2100 wont start

Davy,

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply and also for the chuckle
while reading your reply. I just bought a new PSU off ebay which I
should get by the end on this coming week. I'll cross my...
Forum: Compaq Computers February 4th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Replies: 0
Posted By mtech
Compaq Presario 2100 wont start

When I press the power button it lights up blue for about one second
and then goes out. Even when plugged into an outlet the same thing
happens. No fans, no hard drive nor even the screen works. The...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6