Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Bitcoin crash means GPU shortage is over? by [email protected]
Will Nvidia/AMD be cutting prices?
Yesterday 01:00 PM
by Paul[_28_] Go to last post
1 8 Homebuilt PC's
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" by Lynn McGuire[_3_]
"Why I Will Never Buy a Hard Drive Again" https://www.tomshardware.com/news/cheap-ssds-are-killing-hard_drives,37563.html "It’s been years since I was willing to work on any PC that boots from a mechanical hard drive. Once you get used to the snappy response times and speedier gameload times...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Yesterday 07:47 AM
by Flasherly[_2_] Go to last post
72 364 Homebuilt PC's
Skybuck's Hypothesis on RTX 2080 failures FE (PCB cracks/fracturescause of screwing/stress process) by [email protected]
Hello, Here is my hypothesis why some RTX 2080's Founder Edition might be failing: These particular graphics cards have a lot of screws in. All this screwing screwed it LOL. But I am serious... perhaps all this screwing caused PCB cracks.
Yesterday 03:54 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 5 Homebuilt PC's
Skybuck's Hypothesis on RTX 2080 failures FE (PCB cracks/fracturescause of screwing/stress process) by [email protected]
Hello, Here is my hypothesis why some RTX 2080's Founder Edition might be failing: These particular graphics cards have a lot of screws in. All this screwing screwed it LOL. But I am serious... perhaps all this screwing caused PCB cracks.
Yesterday 03:47 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 6 Nvidia Videocards
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4