Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 0.32 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyle
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 30th 09, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By Kyle
A7N8X Deluxe error messages

"Y" wrote in message
| Just a follow up FYI:
|
| I changed the MB battery, and then swapped out the power supply, all
| with...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 18th 09, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

"mr deo" wrote in message

| Yea, the faulty design caps were really all peaking dead more in...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 5th 09, 06:52 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyle
Bent pins

"John Johnson" wrote in message
| On Fri, 03 Apr 2009 20:07:24 -0400, Paul wrote:
|
| John Johnson...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 25th 09, 04:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 13
Posted By Kyle
A7N8X deluxe v2 won't boot with USB ext disc attached

"Paul B" wrote in message

| I've just moved my 1G stick to slot 3 & installed the 2nd 512M stick
back in
| to slot 2. Prime95...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 22nd 09, 06:58 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus

"Paul" wrote in message
| Paul B wrote:
| Thus spake Oldish Git:
| "Paul B" wrote in message
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 20th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyle
Registry cleaners ???

"Mick" wrote in message

| Jacksons Structured Programming springs to mind.
| When i was learning the black art of COBOL programming...
Forum: Asus Motherboards March 19th 09, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyle
Registry cleaners ???

"Zootal" wrote in message
| I am constantly amazed or at leat I used to be that software
vendors
| cannot supply...
Forum: Asus Motherboards December 11th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By Kyle
sound card data not being read properly as an analog object, speakers sound fine

"Paul" wrote in message

| Want to record from phono cartridge
|
| Use the Microphone input. Enable the "boost" tick box....
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 20th 08, 06:22 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 3
Posted By Kyle
A78nx deluxe-- can it use high-density memory?

"Darren Garrison" wrote in message
| I'm getting lots of BSODs lately, where the message is "driver irql
not less or
| equal"....
Forum: Asus Motherboards November 18th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyle
P5K and PC8500 2gig sticks

wrote in message
| I have finally found some stable 2 gig sticks of PC8500 DDR2. I
tried
| Corsair and Kingston in the past and...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 28th 08, 01:09 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 7
Posted By Kyle
Opinions for a mid range gaming system

"Paul" wrote in message
| aloishis wrote:
| Hi all
|
| Like some others here I have been away from the computer scene for
| a while and am...
Forum: Asus Motherboards October 16th 08, 01:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 4
Posted By Kyle
BIOS update from a DOS box inside Windows XP?

"Andrew Hamilton" wrote in message
| I just downloaded the firmware updates for my Adaptec SA 2410
| SATA-RAID card. The...
Forum: Asus Motherboards September 29th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 8
Posted By Kyle
New build locking up Asus PKQ Pro

"JT" wrote in message ...
| I built a new system a couple months ago and it's been running well
until
| the last few days. I am getting random lockups of the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards August 18th 08, 04:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 10
Posted By Kyle
I have deleted a Key in REGEDIT. help!.

"Adriano" wrote in message
| Hi, I have just deleted erroneally a Key in REGEDIT and now when I
| turn on my PC goes out a...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 27th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 45
Posted By Kyle
Is there a trick to installing Intel heatsink/fan assemblies?

Found some good pics of the bugger HSF:

http://www.overclock.net/intel-cpus/342398-new-intel-hsf.html

The plastic "nibs" or "lans" that I filed away are readily seen in the
pic when the metal HS is...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 26th 08, 09:54 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 45
Posted By Kyle
Is there a trick to installing Intel heatsink/fan assemblies?

Hi Bruce:

FYI, I've seen 3 different versions of the Intel HSF in the past 2
months, one was simply not going to work w/o modification (it had
plastic legs), one worked better but I still bent the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 5th 08, 07:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 17
Posted By Kyle
Asus A7N266-VM with two leeky capacitors.

"Xam" wrote in message ...

| lol.
| Thanks everyone for all the tips.
| I have done some solder work before, and even some of that was on PC
| boards. But I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 27th 08, 06:52 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle
A7n8x winxp USB shows all usb drives raw and cant read them

Your problem may be an upper or lower filter driver issue, since these
can get mucked up, see this article:
http://djlizard.net/2007/04/30/230/
If you do a system restore after uninstalling a driver,...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 25th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle
Any Recommendations For Cheap Computer Speakers?

If ya wanna go really cheap, Big Lots sometimes have some for about
$10, and frankly, they don't sound too bad. Some even have a
subwoofer (I have 2 different models that have subwoofers). These...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 25th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle
A7n8x winxp USB shows all usb drives raw and cant read them

complete info is needed, what service pack level? SP1a or SP2 is
required for support of USB 2.0 devices (I think this is correct).
Your motherboard may also have specific chipset drivers for the...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 22nd 08, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyle
Can old software damage CPU?

Some spreadsheet software constantly calculates and updates the entire
spreadsheet. Even QPW ver. 5 for windows will cause 100% CPU usage
(this is the first win3.1 version of QPW I believe, which I...
Forum: General May 22nd 08, 01:24 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 16
Posted By Kyle
Can old software damage CPU?

Some spreadsheet software constantly calculates and updates the entire
spreadsheet. Even QPW ver. 5 for windows will cause 100% CPU usage
(this is the first win3.1 version of QPW I believe, which I...
Forum: Asus Motherboards May 22nd 08, 01:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 5
Posted By Kyle
A7n8x winxp USB shows all usb drives raw and cant read them

What operating system are you using?

--
Best regards,
Kyle
"ROB" wrote in message
| I have searched the net high...
Forum: Asus Motherboards April 23rd 08, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 6
Posted By Kyle
Asus P4PE Mobo and new or prelove AGP cards

If you want cheap, try www.geeks.com for old AGP vid cards, good
company in my experience.

--
Best regards,
Kyle

Yes, I deal in dead boards (actually, I use parts for fixing other
boards), email me at the_riflemanatcomcastdotnet and I'll get your
info and send you shipping fees. I have a dead a7n8x-dlx right...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 84