Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gernot Hassenpflug[_2_]
Forum: Printers December 25th 13, 01:51 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 21
Any dye-sublimation photo paper sources?

Hi, and a Merry Christmas to all.

I'm working with enhancements to the ALPS printer drivers for linux and
MacOSX (end of the road, I know, but still fun), and use them to print
photos in dye-sub...
Forum: Printers December 28th 10, 03:06 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
printing on A7 paper

"DCohen" == DCohen writes:

DCohen I have a new HP printer with lots of options for paper size
DCohen except A7 - it shows A5 and A6 but that's it....
Forum: Scanners November 8th 10, 06:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.scanner
Replies: 3
Microtek i800 vs Epson V700

"JGD" == JGD writes:

JGD JGD;1044650 Wrote:
I just joined this site.

Microtek i800 vs Epson V700

Could I get the...
Forum: Printers October 28th 10, 02:26 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
glossy and matte photo paper ink usage?

"somewhere" == somewhere Martin writes:

somewhere Hi Which paper uses more ink at the same printer settings
somewhere Glossy or Matte photo paper? -- Martin ©¿©¬

I believe...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4