Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 4.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Skybuck Flying
Forum: Homebuilt PC's April 3rd 08, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Will Partition Magic split a drive if it is full?

Probably not, I wouldn't risk it.

Some other info for ya:

1. NTFS is said to fragment really badly when drive is beyond 90% full or
so.

This could explain your slow search speed (?)

2. Try...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 28th 08, 04:32 AM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,nl.politiek,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 4
Posted By Skybuck Flying
*** Fitna, the most beautifull film of the last decade ***

Hello,

Here is Skybuck your movie reporter :)

I just saw this nice film called Fitna.

I enjoyed it very much.

It has very nice music and awesome pictures/movies of total destruction.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 24th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive
Replies: 1
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Creative Labs has new sound drivers for the X-Fi series of sound cards ! :)

Nope, these drivers still not perfect.

I was just playing Doom 3 with the new sound drivers.

After the hell level there were hisses and noises which are definetly sound
bugs.

Too bad.

Bye,
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 23rd 08, 03:01 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.soundcard.sblive
Replies: 1
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Creative Labs has new sound drivers for the X-Fi series of sound cards ! :)

Hello,

Today I installed new drivers for my X-Fi Elite Pro soundcard:

SBXF_PCDRV_LB_2_15_0006.exe (X64)

These drivers now make it possible to use the full 4 GB of ram in my system
! NICE :)

The...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 23rd 08, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Skybuck Finds Reptile ! :):):) YouTube Video ! =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPaA0olTx6o

Yeah baby !

Bye,
Skybuck =D
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 22nd 08, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Yes I found Reptile !!!!! hihihi He really in there ! WOW KWEELLL =D

Yes ladies and gentlemen,

After all these years I finally managed to find reptile !!!

I succeeded with subzero... and the good news is I made a video of it as
well.

Thanks to DosBox build-in...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 08, 09:08 AM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Oh **** the game crashed.

I think maybe some counter wrapped around or something hehehe.

Probably the music counter.

Funny stuff.

Damn I was enjoying that game was about to fit two people.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Hmmm,

I made an interesting discovery.

I slowed down dosbox (control F11) so I could type this message.

Normally Mortal Kombat would time out and reset the game.

But now I won't do that... so the...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Lol,

Scorpion is dirty tampon puller LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 19th 08, 08:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Hey Peeps,

I got a little tip for ya:

Use Control-F12 to give more cpu cycles to DosBox.

Then the game will run just fine/smooth ! YEAH =D

Niccceee.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 14th 08, 05:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Best replacement for Partition Magic?

Forget partitions, way to dangerous.

Use File Disk Images, and the File Disk tool, at least, that is, if you
using Windows.

Check it out.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 8th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design,comp.arch
Replies: 21
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Terrible nightmare last night.

There I go :)

Ok, feels a bit relieving, I should make two backups maybe... one for the
fault and one at home... but neh... not gonna do that.

I am gonna bring my latest backup to the data fault...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 8th 08, 01:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 21
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Terrible nightmare last night.

Hmm strangely enough I can't unmount the filediskimages with the unmount
batch file...

Hmmm I guess I will have to exclude the mount batch from startup and reboot
without the file disk images and...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 8th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 21
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Terrible nightmare last night.

Hmmm yes I always run into all kinds of software problems, I have come to
expect it.

1. Winzip's evaluation period has expired, I knew that but:

2. Windows XP X64's "Send To Zip Folder" feature is...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 8th 08, 01:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 21
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Terrible nightmare last night.

Hmm, I have decided to burn my first (?) dvd with my most important data on
it... (data backup)

Just in case.

Bye,
Skybuck.

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 8th 08, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,sci.electronics.design
Replies: 21
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Terrible nightmare last night.

I dreamed my computer didn't turn on anymore.

Probably the powerbox was kaputt.

I couldn't get it working no more... I was deep in stress.

I was afraid the harddisks would get damaged, because of...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
Replies: 5
Posted By Skybuck Flying
BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility mode solves it ;)

It says something like: init.con not found or something.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 08, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
Replies: 5
Posted By Skybuck Flying
BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility mode solves it ;)

Also editing original maps not possible ???

I would like to move spawnpoints a bit and maybe add a little bit of stuff
here and there :)

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 08, 06:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
Replies: 5
Posted By Skybuck Flying
BF2 Mod Editor won't install on XP x64 Pro (compatibility mode solves it ;)

Hello,

I found a little tip on some modding website.

Run the setup in compatibility mode and then it will install ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 7th 08, 12:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
Replies: 5
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

NOTE:

Be carefull though.

DosBox already took down my XP x64 Pro once.

Dangerous ;)

Or maybe I just pressed the W key to fast and it's some kind of keyboard
driver bug hihihihi.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 2nd 08, 03:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Nono,

More practice with the correct key combo's ! ;)

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 2nd 08, 03:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Actually the fatality move for Scorpion in ms-dos is really easy:

Just: block + up + up

Some website mentioned the wrong moves though... those for other versions.

Bye,
Skybuck.
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 1st 08, 01:08 PM Posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Replies: 42
Posted By Skybuck Flying
Mortal Kombat for all ! =D

Man those fatality moves are difficult ! ;)

Especially those of scorpion.

Maybe I need better keys or maybe better info ;)

Bye,
Skybuck behehehehee.

Oh well enough MK for one day.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500