Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Francois PIETTE
Forum: General Hardware December 13th 10, 05:11 PM Posted to comp.hardware
Replies: 0
Posted By Francois PIETTE
Keyboard emulator (USB to PC/AT 5-pin DIN keyboard interface)

Hello,

I need an interface between two PC. One side of the interface is USB, the
other side is PC/AT 5-pin DIN keyboard interface). The aaim is for the first
PC (the one with USB interface) to...
Forum: General Hardware December 13th 10, 02:31 PM Posted to comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Francois PIETTE
5"1/4 floppy disk drive in modern computer

I would like to connect a 5"1/4 disk drive to a modern computer.

I haven't tried it, but this may do the job: Catweasel MK4plus PCI:
Forum: General Hardware December 13th 10, 08:00 AM Posted to comp.hardware
Replies: 2
Posted By Francois PIETTE
5"1/4 floppy disk drive in modern computer

Hi !

I would like to connect a 5"1/4 disk drive to a modern computer. I tryed to
find an IDE interface for 5"1/4 disk drive but failed. Anyone having a
solution ? Please don't tell me to use an...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 5th 08, 12:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Francois PIETTE
Graphic card for Windows Server 2003

I need to buy a graphic card suitable for Windows Server 2003 R2
Standard Edition 32 bits.

The computer based on on an Intel D945GCNL mainboard will be used for
software...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 5th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 11
Posted By Francois PIETTE
Graphic card for Windows Server 2003

I need to buy a graphic card suitable for Windows Server 2003 R2
Standard
Edition 32 bits.

The computer based on on an Intel D945GCNL mainboard will be used for
software...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 5th 08, 12:12 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Francois PIETTE
Graphic card for Windows Server 2003

I need to buy a graphic card suitable for Windows Server 2003 R2
Standard
Edition 32 bits.

The computer based on on an Intel D945GCNL mainboard will be used for
software...
Forum: Ati Videocards March 4th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Francois PIETTE
Graphic card for Windows Server 2003

Hello !

I need to buy a graphic card suitable for Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard
Edition 32 bits.

The computer based on on an Intel D945GCNL mainboard will be used for
software development.

I...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards March 4th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia