Showing results 1 to 25 of 37
Search took 0.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mort[_2_]
Forum: Printers October 2nd 16, 12:48 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Mort[_2_]
HP 8250 problem: printer is offline. FIXED

Ant wrote:
What was your fix?

My Picasa printing output was set to HP 8250. I changed it to HP 8250(1)
and then it worked. I do not know why my Windows 7 has 2 icons listed
for the same...
Forum: Printers October 1st 16, 04:21 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Mort[_2_]
HP 8250 problem: printer is offline. FIXED

Hi,

I stumbled onto a fix,and all is OK now. Thanks.

Mort Linder

Mort wrote:
Hi,
Forum: Printers October 1st 16, 04:02 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 3
Posted By Mort[_2_]
HP 8250 problem: printer is offline

Hi,

I use a HP 8250 Photosmart inkjet printer for photos, and have had no
problems until now.

Suddenly, it will print from e-mails or from internet pages, but will
not print my photos from...
Forum: Printers September 19th 15, 03:38 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Mort[_2_]
HP 8250 keeps resettng to Landscape Misbehaving agan

Hi,

It's me again. Everything was fine, until I had to print one document
in landscape format. Thereafter, I reset all the settings and the
selection to portrait. Nevertheless, it once more...
Forum: Printers August 26th 15, 09:36 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Mort"

Hi,

I am suddenly having a problem with my HP 8250 inkjet printer, which
although old, still makes beautiful color prints.

Forum: Printers August 26th 15, 02:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 16:28:28 -0400, Mort wrote:

Hi,

I am suddenly having a problem with my HP 8250 inkjet printer, which
although old, still...
Forum: Printers August 25th 15, 09:28 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 8
Posted By Mort[_2_]
HP 8250 keeps resettng to Landscape

Hi,

I am suddenly having a problem with my HP 8250 inkjet printer, which
although old, still makes beautiful color prints.

Recently, it keeps on resetting itself to landscape, even though I set...
Forum: Printers June 27th 15, 08:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 0
Posted By Mort[_2_]
DOVE ACQUISTARE CARTUCCE COMPATIBILI DI QUALITA'?

wrote:
Ciao, sto rovistando in rete per trovare un sito dove acquistare delle cartucce compatibili per una stampante Epson wf 76220, purtroppo l' offerta è vastissima, e...
Forum: Printers October 16th 14, 01:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printers,comp.periphs.printer
Replies: 14
Posted By Mort[_2_]
HP Photosmart B209a

Stumpy wrote:
My son bought a new, in the box HP Photosmart B209a for $10 at a garage
sale. The scanner works fine, the printer won't print using the black
546 cartridge unless the 3 color...
Forum: Printers October 4th 14, 01:40 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 4
Posted By Mort[_2_]
black strip in the middle of a photocopy

(pierre lemercier) wrote:
I just bought a HP Color LaserJet Pro M177fw;installation ok but if I
use this device to make photocopies with the document feeder I get a
Forum: Printers July 5th 14, 11:35 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Mort[_2_]
Problem Starting New H-P 8250 PHotosmart

Charlie+ wrote:
On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:16:55 -0400, Mort wrote as
underneath :

Charlie+ wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:33:21 -0400, Mort wrote as
Forum: Printers July 4th 14, 08:16 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

Charlie+ wrote:
On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:33:21 -0400, Mort wrote as
underneath :

Mort wrote:
Charlie+ wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:25:39 -0400, Mort...
Forum: Printers July 4th 14, 02:33 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Mort[_2_]
Problem Starting New H-P 8250 PHotosmart

Mort wrote:
Charlie+ wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:25:39 -0400, Mort wrote as
Hi,

H-P just sent me an on-line questionnaire, detailing how satisfied I am
with their...
Forum: Printers June 18th 14, 03:34 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

Charlie+ wrote:
On Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:25:39 -0400, Mort wrote as
underneath :

Further update:

So far, 2 HP tech support people told me that they DO make starter inks
for...
Forum: Printers June 17th 14, 02:18 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Mort[_2_]
Problem Starting New H-P 8250 PHotosmart

David H. Lipman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxv-pTQWu6g

Hi,

Thanks for the funny yet appropriate video of a soldier shooting his HP
printer.

To rub salt into the wound, so to speak,...
Forum: Printers June 16th 14, 11:25 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Mort[_2_]
Problem Starting New H-P 8250 PHotosmart

Update: HP no longer makes introductory inks for my brand new 8250
printer,and they told me that therefore it will never work. I paid for a
new printer, which is now an expensive ornament. They...
Forum: Printers June 16th 14, 03:19 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

From: "Mort"

Hi,
Running Windows, I have been using H-P 8250 printers for years,as
their 6 ink cartridge setup gives me beautiful colors in...
Forum: Printers June 15th 14, 05:44 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 12
Posted By Mort[_2_]
Problem Starting New H-P 8250 PHotosmart

Hi,
Running Windows, I have been using H-P 8250 printers for years,as
their 6 ink cartridge setup gives me beautiful colors in photographs. I
just tried to use a brand new boxed 8250 which I kept...
Forum: Printers January 20th 14, 02:11 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 9
Posted By Mort[_2_]
HP Photosmart doesnt print black

Sylvia M wrote:
I've been using a HP Photosmart D5460 on my XP with SP3.
It started 'not seeing' my black-fonted documents. I get blank
pages when I print these. When I highlight and change to...
Forum: Printers January 1st 14, 11:20 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 21
Posted By Mort[_2_]
http://www.ahttp://www.amazon.com/Sublimation-8-5x11-sheets-sublimation-transfer/dp/B00BQDHBQQmazon.com/Sublimation-8-5x11-sheets-sublimation-transfer/dp/B00BQDHBQQ

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
Mort writes:

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
PS no worries about the German grammar. And Dutch people laugh at my
Afrikaans (heck even Afrikaans...
Forum: Printers December 29th 13, 05:50 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
PS no worries about the German grammar. And Dutch people laugh at my
Afrikaans (heck even Afrikaans people laugh at my Afrikaans).

I think that Dutch people laugh at...
Forum: Printers December 29th 13, 02:35 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 21
Posted By Mort[_2_]
Any dye-sublimation photo paper sources?

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
Hi Mort, Many thanks for that. Unfortunately, that is the place I had
written to, and they sent me a nice reply stating that this is ink plus
paper combined, and they...
Forum: Printers December 27th 13, 11:01 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 21
Posted By Mort[_2_]
Any dye-sublimation photo paper sources?

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
Mort writes:

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
Hello Mort,

I have spent*weeks* searching online, in both English and Japanese, with
Forum: Printers December 26th 13, 02:03 AM Posted to comp.periphs.printers

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
Hello Mort,

I have spent*weeks* searching online, in both English and Japanese, with
absolutely no luck whatsoever on Google, despite reading plenty of
products...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 37