Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shenan Stanley
Forum: Dell Computers December 13th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 8
Posted By Shenan Stanley
"Hybrid" install of XP

Sybr wrote:
I did a test install of XP Home with these parameters:

PC: Gateway Thrasher (about 6 years old)
XP Install CD: from a Dell Dimension 4550
XP Activation Key: from a Dell...
Forum: Dell Computers November 19th 09, 12:14 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware
Replies: 29
Posted By Shenan Stanley
Opinions on Used PC

Jerry wrote:
My motherboard has an onboard ATI Radeon HD 3300 Graphics
controller and I am running Win7 with Aero just fine.

Shared memory or dedicated?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

mechphisto wrote:
I have a PC with Win XP Pro, and we just got a new motherboard for
it. It has one IDE drive, and one SATA drive, which has the OS on
it. Booting into Windows, it barely gets...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 7th 07, 03:15 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support

mechphisto wrote:
I have a PC with Win XP Pro, and we just got a new motherboard for
it. It has one IDE drive, and one SATA drive, which has the OS on
it. Booting into Windows, it barely gets...
Forum: Dell Computers September 27th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,alt.os.windows-xp,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain,alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32
Replies: 2
Posted By Shenan Stanley
Free Registry Cleaners

wrote:
Optimize registry for free http://w1nd0w5fr33t1ps.bl0g5p0t.c0m/

Or don't spam...
Either would be good.

Newsgroups:...
Forum: Dell Computers August 12th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 12
Posted By Shenan Stanley
Cloning OS drive to newer, larger drive without hidden Dell Restore Partition

xsrossiter wrote:
I have a Dell Dimension 8300 that I bought with 2 x 200 GB drives and
currently am running XP SP2. After first upgrading the data drive to a
500 GB Seagate I would now like to...
Forum: Storage (alternative) August 12th 07, 04:22 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage

xsrossiter wrote:
I have a Dell Dimension 8300 that I bought with 2 x 200 GB drives and
currently am running XP SP2. After first upgrading the data drive to a
500 GB Seagate I would now like to...
Forum: Storage (alternative) October 24th 06, 03:11 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,comp.sys.laptops
Replies: 7
Posted By Shenan Stanley
Is Ultra-ATA compatible with (simple) ATA/IDE or compatible with Serial-ATA ?

Oliver Boswell wrote:
As the subject alerady said I want to know if
Ultra-ATA (for hard discs) is compatible with (simple) ATA/IDE or
compatible with Serial-ATA ?

If Serial-ATA is the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8