Showing results 1 to 25 of 157
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Justin[_8_]
Forum: Dell Computers December 22nd 10, 01:26 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 1
Posted By Justin[_8_]
Dell Precision - Bad Graphics card?

Hi folks, I have a Dell Precision in for repair. I think the graphics
card is bad but I'm just looking to get a second opinion or two.
I switched PCI-e slots and I have the same thing. Also...
Forum: Dell Computers November 30th 10, 06:09 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 0
Posted By Justin[_8_]
D620 Toasted Inverter?

I have a D620 with a non functioning backlight. I can see stuff in the
LCD - just no backlight.
I'm thinking inverter or harness cable.
Forum: Dell Computers March 16th 10, 11:05 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Replies: 6
Posted By Justin[_8_]
Latitude D420 and External USB DVD drive

In article 9ABBF500512F4CABAF881D3D86819D63@XPS13,