Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: arfer
Forum: Packard Bell Computers August 21st 15, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 2
Posted By arfer
Packard Bell Collection available.

I still have my corner unit as well would not part with it not so much interest here in the uk so I would not make much if I sold it the postage would kill the deal
On Thursday, 20 August 2015...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers August 20th 15, 03:36 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 0
Posted By arfer
Seems rather lonely here

On Wednesday, 4 February 2015 23:50:10 UTC, metronid wrote:
Hello from metronid
I look here occasionally
I many run Linux or use my IPad

Could supply floppies if I still had a drive
I...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers October 4th 13, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 20
Posted By arfer
Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On Thursday, October 3, 2013 11:47:15 PM UTC+1, Robert E. Watts wrote:
Hello..........

"arfer" wrote in message

Forum: Packard Bell Computers October 2nd 13, 02:21 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 20
Posted By arfer
Please Help! In search of a Packard Bell Master CD# 170210

On Monday, September 30, 2013 11:29:11 PM UTC+1, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:24:34 AM UTC-8, Snobrdr000 wrote:

Hello all,

It seems that related...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers February 16th 08, 12:06 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 5
Posted By arfer
Packard Bell case_ looking for information

On Feb 15, 11:17*am, "Robert E. Watts" wrote:
Hi Gang !

I am pretty sure I have asked this question before, but I'm looking for a
definitive answer.

I have been...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 22nd 07, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 20
Posted By arfer
A NIC Card for a PB 600 Motherboard

On Sep 20, 9:35 pm, Jerry wrote:
Hello alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell NewsGroup,,,,, :) :)

I have an old PackardBell (vintage 1995) and it is running like a
champ...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 13th 07, 02:59 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 3
Posted By arfer
FOR SALE PB EXECUTIVE CORNER UNIT 1995

On Sep 13, 11:57 am, arfer wrote:
i have for sale a packard bell executive p75 corner unit no monitor
all in good working order all original parts
this machine still...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers September 13th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 3
Posted By arfer
FOR SALE PB EXECUTIVE CORNER UNIT 1995

i have for sale a packard bell executive p75 corner unit no monitor
all in good working order all original parts
this machine still chugs away and a collector would poss like to buy
it i have...
Forum: Packard Bell Computers July 6th 06, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Replies: 2
Posted By arfer
WTB: Packard Bell Corner Computer

Re Lookin For PB Corner Computer I Have One Only The Base Unit And The
Power Speakers Which Att To The Monitor I Binned The Monitor When It
Failed After "Yrs Of Use
Robert E. Watts wrote:
Hi Gang...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9