Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: psongman
Forum: Cdr December 13th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 10
Posted By psongman
Adding a new cdr drive changed letter names and drive name?

I already did all this. Why do all the people in all these forums keep
saying stuff that you already did. This has happened in the last 3 or
4 threads I have started in Google and Home Recording.

I...
Forum: Cdr December 11th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 10
Posted By psongman
Adding a new cdr drive changed letter names and drive name?

Yes, I uninstalled Nero, all instances, even used Nero cleaning tool.
Decided to use the Nero 7 Essentials that came with the burner,
installed, all went fine.

Then, I decided to make a Nero session...
Forum: Cdr December 11th 07, 03:07 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 10
Posted By psongman
Adding a new cdr drive changed letter names and drive name?

OH NO, had someone help me, that Atapi Drive is a regular one, not a
burner. How can this keep happening? Why does Nero only let me use
this drive and it is not one that can burn CD's.

All this is...
Forum: Cdr December 11th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 10
Posted By psongman
Adding a new cdr drive changed letter names and drive name?

HI, I followed everyone's excellent directions and it still said the
drive to burn on was

Atapi CDR DH52R2P cd drive

I guess I should have noticed the 52, in the name, but, and this makes
me...
Forum: Cdr December 11th 07, 12:41 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 10
Posted By psongman
Adding a new cdr drive changed letter names and drive name?

HI, well, followed everyone's excellent directions and it still came
up with

Atapi CDR DH52R2P cdrom

OK,
Forum: Cdr December 10th 07, 05:44 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 0
Posted By psongman
Adding a new cdr drive changed letter names and drive name?

HI, I went to burn my new cd I recorded after I had installed a new
Liteon burner last week. Wow, it gave me the only option of burning on
the other cd drive that is just an Atapi cdrom one....
Forum: Cdr December 10th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 10
Posted By psongman
Adding a new cdr drive changed letter names and drive name?

HI, I went to burn my new cd I recorded after I had installed a new
Liteon burner last week. Wow, it gave me the only option of burning on
the other cd drive that is just an Atapi cdrom one....
Forum: Cdr December 2nd 07, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Replies: 1
Posted By psongman
Are Windows drivers OK or are there drivers on my install CD?

Hi, I know this must have been covered before but I did a major
search, nada.

So, I bought a Liteon CDR drive...it came with a Nero 7 essentials Cd.
The install went fine, I booted up and checked...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 23rd 07, 11:56 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By psongman
All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

HI, I have gone to the guru3d site and I have gone into the Nvidia
control panel...and the options are there but when I move the sliders
it doesn't affect the videos. I am thinking I have a Nvidia...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 23rd 07, 11:53 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By psongman
Difference between graphics controller driver and Nvidia TNT driver?

Hi, yeah, I would say to use overlay rendering but I can't either find
it or if I do, get it to work. There must be something with this card
that is not allowing me to do this. If you know which one...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 21st 07, 05:56 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 4
Posted By psongman
Difference between graphics controller driver and Nvidia TNT driver?

HI, I think I might have found a reason why I am having trouble
watching videos on my Gateway. What is the difference between those
two drivers mentioned in the title?

On the Gateway site, it says...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 21st 07, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By psongman
All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

Naw, nothing makes any changes Nvidia control panel or Rivatuner
boosting. Must be something causing all this apathy,. If you have any
workarounds, please post, appreciate it, psongman
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 20th 07, 08:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By psongman
All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

Hi, thanks for the interesting replies. I did remove all instances of
the drivers before I installed the newer ones. However, I did not do
the direct X thingie....does that really affect the video...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 19th 07, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By psongman
All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

H;lo, I can't believe a regular graphics display card is not better
than my Windows 98 machine with onboard display. I mean I can watch
these videos easily on this old stone age computer. I think...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 18th 07, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By psongman
All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

OK, have to add a quick reply. I went back and played the same videos
on the computer I am typing on and they are way way better...brighter,
more contrast, less grainy...so the Nvidia card must not...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards September 18th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Replies: 13
Posted By psongman
All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

HI, I have the Nvidia Riva TNT graphics card on my old Gateway hooked
up to a Gateway EV700 monitor. Now, I got the system up and running
after formatting and installing Windows XP SP2 Home.

All...
Forum: Printers September 10th 07, 04:34 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By psongman
Epson R260 printing green, losing reds!

HI, Arthur, thanks for the extended help. I don't think the heads need
cleaning, they have been working fine. I think that one cartridge is
low and maybe next time I use it all will be fine.

From...
Forum: Printers September 8th 07, 05:12 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By psongman
Epson R260 printing green, losing reds!

Hi, yes, I don't do the nozzle check thingie because it uses up so
much ink. I guess it probably is that, because the first photo came
out OK. However, there is one of the cartridges that you...
Forum: Printers September 7th 07, 06:06 PM Posted to comp.periphs.printers
Replies: 5
Posted By psongman
Epson R260 printing green, losing reds!

HI, before I print any more of my CD covers, I need your help. I was
printing out my CD booklets and the first batch came out good.

Now, I printed on my CD's, then switched over to printing...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19