Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Patrick[_5_]
Forum: Homebuilt PC's March 8th 11, 08:43 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 17
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
Can't boot from DVD

Des wrote:
On Mar 7, 3:49 pm, GlowingBlueMist
wrote:
On 3/7/2011 6:06 AM, Des wrote:

Hi. Have I got some kind of motherboard virus or something. I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 28th 10, 09:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 19
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
How can I find out the BIOS settings?

DJW wrote:
On Dec 28, 7:35 am, "Patrick" a.b@invalid wrote:
Patrick wrote:
DJW wrote:
On Dec 25, 5:25 pm, "Patrick" a.b@invalid wrote:
DJW wrote:
On Dec 24, 5:19 pm,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 28th 10, 02:35 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

Patrick wrote:
DJW wrote:
On Dec 25, 5:25 pm, "Patrick" a.b@invalid wrote:
DJW wrote:
On Dec 24, 5:19 pm, "Patrick" a.b@invalid wrote:
DJW wrote:
well the batt shows some...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 28th 10, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

DJW wrote:
On Dec 24, 5:19 pm, "Patrick" a.b@invalid wrote:
DJW wrote:
well the batt shows some power with a meter...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 26th 10, 12:25 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

DJW wrote:
On Dec 24, 5:19 pm, "Patrick" a.b@invalid wrote:
DJW wrote:
How can I find out the bios setting for a computer that someone
basically home built? I can t even install...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 25th 10, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

DJW wrote:
How can I find out the bios setting for a computer that someone
basically home built? I can’t even install windows 98SE without
getting blue error screens during installation. I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 13th 10, 10:15 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
Checking screw sizes

Metspitzer wrote:
My eyes are bad. What I would like to have is a block (or something)
that has the common computer screw sizes. Anyone have a suggestion?

Not quite what you're asking...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 5th 10, 10:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
Speaker stopped working

Mint wrote:
On Dec 5, 12:50 pm, Mint wrote:
On Dec 5, 11:23 am, "Patrick" a.b@invalid wrote:

Patrick wrote:
Mint wrote:
I took off the...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 5th 10, 09:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
Speaker stopped working

Mint wrote:
I took off the front piece of my computer that has the 2 USB ports
and
3 RCA style jacks in order to clean out the contacts.

Now my speaker isn't working anymore.
(I think I...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 5th 10, 06:23 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
Speaker stopped working

Patrick wrote:
Mint wrote:
I took off the front piece of my computer that has the 2 USB ports
and
3 RCA style jacks in order to clean out the contacts.

Now my speaker isn't working...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's December 5th 10, 06:16 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
Speaker stopped working

Mint wrote:
I took off the front piece of my computer that has the 2 USB ports
and
3 RCA style jacks in order to clean out the contacts.

Now my speaker isn't working anymore.
(I think I...
Forum: Abit Motherboards November 25th 10, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit
Replies: 0
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
Is this group ...

ABIT forming?
:)
Forum: Homebuilt PC's October 15th 10, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 3
Posted By Patrick[_5_]
[1/2 OT] Upgrading the hard disk of Fujitsu Lifebook A6030

Man-wai Chang wrote:
I am unable to find a manual or guide on this. I don't want to gamble
by opening the A6030 without first knowing what inside looks lie....
;)

BIOS Guide and User Manual...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13