Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: C.M. Burns
Forum: General April 7th 11, 12:24 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By C.M. Burns
How to create bootable USB external hard drive?

Subject: How to create bootable USB external hard drive?
System: Acer Aspire M3400 desktop w/ Windows 7

My Acer desktop PC has an internal 640GB hard drive;
and I have a 2TB external USB hard drive....
Forum: General April 6th 11, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 14
Posted By C.M. Burns
Using UPS without data cable and software

Subject: Using UPS without data cable and software
System: Acer Aspire M3400 desktop w/ Windows 7

I just bought an APC UPS (ES 550), and was wondering
about the consequences of not using the USB...
Forum: General April 3rd 11, 10:21 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 5
Posted By C.M. Burns
How to create Windows 7 installation disc?

Subject: How to create Windows 7 installation disc?
System: Acer Aspire w/ Windows 7 preinstalled

I just bought an Acer Aspire desktop PC that came with
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit preinstalled on...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3