Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uddarts
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors December 13th 05, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 18
Posted By uddarts
WTB: Athlon 1400+ CPU

"" wrote:
Wes, thanks for the reply. I have an ASUS A7V133 MB version
1.05 (no
ending dot). According to the ASUS website, this version of
the MB
won't take anything faster than...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors October 23rd 05, 11:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 21
Posted By uddarts
Big Oops! Please help a newbie

"" wrote:
Hi All!

Well, act in haste and repent at leisure goes the saying. I
guess I
proved it this month. Bit of a cautionary tale.

For two years I had a Celeron 1.8 with 60...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors October 23rd 05, 11:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 21
Posted By uddarts
Big Oops! Please help a newbie

"" wrote:
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:38:22 GMT, Wes Newell
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:32:37 +0000, Dave The Brain wrote:

Motherboard...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors October 21st 05, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 21
Posted By uddarts
Big Oops! Please help a newbie

"" wrote:
I suspect it is the first one. MS8308E. I am unfortunatley
unable to
open the case until my friend opens it for me. A case of shaky
hands
I'm afraid., I have emailed the...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors October 21st 05, 07:36 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird