Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Z
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 17th 09, 06:57 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 99
Posted By Z
Recommendations for new build

On 7月15日, 上午2时24分, "William J. Lunsford" wrote:
I am just starting to gather information. It's been six years since I built
my last computer, and I have not really...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 17th 09, 06:43 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 99
Posted By Z
Recommendations for new build

On 7月17日, 上午3时41分, "William J. Lunsford" wrote:
It's taken me many years to learn how to work with Windows and I don't wish
to start over with another OS. Thanks,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 16th 09, 03:00 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 24
Posted By Z
An amatuer's questions

On 7月15日, 下午11时42分, Guy wrote:
Peach,

Please ignore the trolls. There are plenty of people who post in these
newsgroups who are willing to answer your...
Forum: General July 16th 09, 09:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.hardware
Replies: 21
Posted By Z
Good cheap desktop mobo upgrade?

On 7月14日, 上午4时14分, Major Debacle
wrote:
I currently have an Intel D845EBG2 mobo with a Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz CPU.

The RAM is 1 gig of PC2700.

The...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 16th 09, 08:54 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Z
Portable hard drive. 2nd question

On 7月16日, 上午1时04分, Z wrote:
On 7月16日, 上午12时46分, Metspitzer wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:19:54 -0700 (PDT), Z wrote:
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 06:11 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Z
Portable hard drive. 2nd question

On 7月16日, 上午12时46分, Metspitzer wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:19:54 -0700 (PDT), Z wrote:
On 7??14??, ????9??54??, Metspitzer...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Z
Portable hard drive. 2nd question

On 7月16日, 上午12时46分, Metspitzer wrote:
On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:19:54 -0700 (PDT), Z wrote:
On 7??14??, ????9??54??, Metspitzer...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 99
Posted By Z
Recommendations for new build

On 7月15日, 上午2时24分, "William J. Lunsford" wrote:
I am just starting to gather information. It's been six years since I built
my last computer, and I have not really...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,uk.comp.homebuilt
Replies: 99
Posted By Z
Recommendations for new build

On 7月15日, 上午2时24分, "William J. Lunsford" wrote:
I am just starting to gather information. It's been six years since I built
my last computer, and I have not really...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 04:05 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Z
Google's operating system

On 7月15日, 下午10时28分, Larry Caldwell
wrote:
In article ,
(Rarius) says...

Larry Caldwell...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 6
Posted By Z
Question On Choosing a Motherboard

On 7月15日, 上午10时13分, Donajew54
wrote:
I'm a little rusty on how to build a computer again so i need some
help.. I ordered a box of of newegg.com and here...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 24
Posted By Z
An amatuer's questions

On 7月15日, 下午7时13分, Peach wrote:
There is a good small business in my town with reasonable rates that I
use for repair and work on my computers. The people who work...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 03:37 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt

wrote:
I'm a little rusty on how to build a computer again so i need some
help.. I ordered a box of of newegg.com and here...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 15th 09, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Z
Portable hard drive. 2nd question

On 7月14日, 上午9时54分, Metspitzer wrote:
I plan to get a USB 2 portable hard drive.
One of my XP machines only has USB 1 ports.
Do USB 2 devices work more slowly or not...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 14th 09, 03:21 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 14
Posted By Z
Portable hard drive. 2nd question

On 7月14日, 上午9时54分, Metspitzer wrote:
I plan to get a USB 2 portable hard drive.
One of my XP machines only has USB 1 ports.
Do USB 2 devices work more slowly or not...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 14th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 21
Posted By Z
Portable hard drive

On 7月14日, 上午9时21分, John Doe wrote:
Metspitzer wrote:
I want a portable hard drive and I was looking at this one.
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 14th 09, 02:20 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 21
Posted By Z
Portable hard drive

On 7月14日, 上午8时25分, Metspitzer wrote:
I want a portable hard drive and I was looking at this one.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136181

It...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 12th 09, 03:29 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By Z
Google's operating system

On 7月12日, 下午5时21分, John Doe wrote:
The only thing I like about the idea of Google publishing an
operating system is that it might help keep Microsoft in a box....
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 12th 09, 06:02 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Z
What's Next in Technology?

On 7月11日, 下午7时04分, Z wrote:
On 7月10日, 上午9时50分, "TM" wrote:

"geoff" wrote in message

Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 11th 09, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 13
Posted By Z
What's Next in Technology?

On 7月10日, 上午9时50分, "TM" wrote:
"geoff" wrote in message

... It has been a year since my...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 11th 09, 06:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 24
Posted By Z
An amatuer's questions

On 7月10日, 下午8时30分, Peach wrote:
Thank you for responding. My HP is a Pavilion, the G.Skills is 6
months old, plain black box, Vista Ultimate operating system, but
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 11th 09, 06:17 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 24
Posted By Z
An amatuer's questions

On 7鏈10鏃, 涓嬪崍8鏃30鍒, Peach wrote:
Thank you for responding. My HP is a Pavilion, the G.Skills is 6
months old, plain black box, Vista Ultimate operating system,...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 10th 09, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 24
Posted By Z
An amatuer's questions

On 7月10日, 上午8时55分, Peach wrote:
I have an HP slimline computer, VISTA operating system. Today, I
"inherited" a G.Skills AMD Phenom 64 machine. I'd like to know how
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 8th 09, 09:11 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By Z
Upgrading processor, have cooler question

On 7月8日, 上午3时56分, jtpryan wrote:
I am upgrading my current processor (1.60 gigahertz Intel Core Duo) to
an ntel(R) Core(tm)2 Duo Desktop Processor 2.6 gigahertz E4700. ...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 7th 09, 02:19 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 10
Posted By Z
OT How long do you thin it will be before Windoze 7 ships withcomputers?

On 7月7日, 上午10时34分, Metspitzer wrote:
OT How long do you thin it will be before Windoze 7 ships with
computers?

I have to get another laptop and having to get...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47