Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: E. Rust III
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors September 21st 03, 07:42 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 5
Posted By E. Rust III
Monitor/TV question...

I bow to the gods of common sense. I checked into it, and yes, indeed,
while TV's are cheaper, they DO NOT make a clearer picture for computers.
Oh well, i'll have to stick by the CRT flat screens...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors September 18th 03, 03:40 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 3
Posted By E. Rust III
Asus A7N8X Deluxe or Epox EP-8RGA+ MB?

Okay, I was all sent to buy a Epox MB, carefully researching the
alternatives - and low and behold, this darned Asus keeps popping up... I
also saw the Soyo Dragon series. I went up on the Asus...
Forum: AMD Thunderbird Processors September 18th 03, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Replies: 5
Posted By E. Rust III
Monitor/TV question...

Is there any advantage to using a monitor over a TV anymore? The reason why
I ask is because there seams to be some really nice TV's out there that
would be an excellent idea for a computer system...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3