Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yadayada
Forum: Asus Motherboards June 27th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus
Replies: 9
Posted By yadayada
Lacking PS/2 Mouse Port

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:39:24 GMT, The Coward Robert Ford
wrote:

I bought one of those to use on my P5K and it didn't work with my PS2
KVM. I ended up having to buy a USB KVM...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's May 28th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 25
Posted By yadayada
Is water cooling safe???

On 26 May 2007 05:16:44 -0700, larry moe 'n curly
wrote:

I'd be nervous with water circulating close to the high voltage inside
the PSU.

I'd stay away from cheap...
Forum: Overclocking AMD Processors December 2nd 06, 05:45 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Replies: 0
Posted By yadayada
NewEgg FX 2.6ghz deal no codes no motherboard

Not as good a deal as the amdrocks code thing,
but... beats most of the single core alternatives.

Newegg has a special on the 939 AMD FX 2.6ghz 90nm core cpu OEM

~$140.

No codes. No...
Forum: Homebuilt PC's July 13th 06, 11:07 PM Posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Replies: 12
Posted By yadayada
What to look for in a KVM switch?

On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 11:33:47 GMT, "Doc"
wrote:

Anything to look for/avoid/be aware of in a KVM switch? The ones I'm seeing
in retail stores Circuit City, Best Buy, Cheap...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4