Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jack
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 26th 09, 07:33 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack
SATA power connector voltages?

Rod Speed wrote:
:: Jack wrote:
::: Rod Speed wrote:
::
::::: The technical term for that is 'pathetically inadequate sample'
::
::: It's amazing how hard you try to be the top NG asshole...
::: or...
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 26th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack
SATA power connector voltages?

Rod Speed wrote:
snip

:: The technical term for that is 'pathetically inadequate sample'

It's amazing how hard you try to be the top NG asshole...or does it simply
come naturally?
Forum: General March 23rd 09, 01:02 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 15
Posted By Jack
Power supplies?

Yousuf Khan wrote:
:: Jack wrote:
::: For sure, Yousuf, if I was still living in the States I would be
::: buying my PS from PC Power & Cooling. Check out the link:
:::...
Forum: General March 22nd 09, 11:17 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 15
Posted By Jack
Power supplies?

Yousuf Khan wrote:
:: It's possibly time to upgrade my power supply. Haven't shopped
:: around for one in ages. What's the new features that I have to
:: look for these days? My last PS was a 450W...
Forum: General March 16th 09, 09:08 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 64
Posted By Jack
Dvorak Likes Linux

Jan Panteltje wrote:
:: On a sunny day (Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:06:20 -0700 (PDT)) it happened
snip

:: Long time ago I wrote my own CP/M clone..
:: Without ever having [had] access to a CP/M...
Forum: Intel March 16th 09, 09:08 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 64
Posted By Jack
Dvorak Likes Linux

Jan Panteltje wrote:
:: On a sunny day (Sat, 14 Mar 2009 13:06:20 -0700 (PDT)) it happened
snip

:: Long time ago I wrote my own CP/M clone..
:: Without ever having [had] access to a CP/M...
Forum: General March 16th 09, 08:55 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 64
Posted By Jack
Dvorak Likes Linux

Robert Myers wrote:
: On Mar 15, 8:58 am, "Jack" wrote:
:: Robert Myers wrote:

snip

: Not everyone thinks the same way or has the same ideas at the same
: time. That's all I...
Forum: Intel March 16th 09, 08:55 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 64
Posted By Jack
Dvorak Likes Linux

Robert Myers wrote:
: On Mar 15, 8:58 am, "Jack" wrote:
:: Robert Myers wrote:

snip

: Not everyone thinks the same way or has the same ideas at the same
: time. That's all I...
Forum: Intel March 15th 09, 12:58 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 64
Posted By Jack
Dvorak Likes Linux

Robert Myers wrote:
: On Mar 14, 6:15 pm, Jan Panteltje wrote:
:
::
:: Well, why bother.
::
:
: You might bother if you grasped that existing OS's have got it all
: wrong. Or, you might not bother...
Forum: General March 15th 09, 12:58 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.intel
Replies: 64
Posted By Jack
Dvorak Likes Linux

Robert Myers wrote:
: On Mar 14, 6:15 pm, Jan Panteltje wrote:
:
::
:: Well, why bother.
::
:
: You might bother if you grasped that existing OS's have got it all
: wrong. Or, you might not bother...
Forum: General March 9th 09, 07:59 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 6
Posted By Jack
Dead?

Yousuf Khan wrote:
:: Jack wrote:
::: Well, are ya c.s.i.p.h.c?
::
::
:: Why does everybody keep asking that? Why not start out asking a
:: tech question and see if anybody answers?

"Everybody" is...
Forum: General March 7th 09, 04:21 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 6
Posted By Jack
Dead?

daytripper wrote:
:: On Sat, 7 Mar 2009 12:20:27 +0100, "Jack" wrote:
::
::: Well, are ya c.s.i.p.h.c?
::
:: Not dead - just pining....

Daytripper, of ALL people! :-) So, at...
Forum: General March 7th 09, 11:20 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 6
Posted By Jack
Dead?

Well, are ya c.s.i.p.h.c?
Forum: Storage (alternative) March 4th 09, 06:47 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 27
Posted By Jack
SATA drives acting up, is Nforce to blame?

Yousuf Khan wrote:
:: For the second time in a row, my system is acting up, locking up,
:: or just freezing briefly, sometimes even file corruption. Each
:: time, the problems seem to start a few...
Forum: Ati Videocards February 15th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 3
Posted By Jack
Intel is rumored to have struck a deal with Sony to provide Larrabee GPU for PlayStation4

Bigguy wrote:
:: AirRaid wrote:

snip
::
:: I don't think Sony has the money to develop a PS4.

Not only do you lamers x-post this dribble like crazy, but then you add
insult to injury to not trim...
Forum: Nvidia Videocards February 15th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Jack
Intel is rumored to have struck a deal with Sony to provide Larrabee GPU for PlayStation4

Bigguy wrote:
:: AirRaid wrote:

snip
::
:: I don't think Sony has the money to develop a PS4.

Not only do you lamers x-post this dribble like crazy, but then you add
insult to injury to not trim...
Forum: Intel February 15th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Jack
Intel is rumored to have struck a deal with Sony to provide Larrabee GPU for PlayStation4

Bigguy wrote:
:: AirRaid wrote:

snip
::
:: I don't think Sony has the money to develop a PS4.

Not only do you lamers x-post this dribble like crazy, but then you add
insult to injury to not trim...
Forum: General February 15th 09, 05:19 PM Posted to comp.sys.intel,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Replies: 4
Posted By Jack
Intel is rumored to have struck a deal with Sony to provide Larrabee GPU for PlayStation4

Bigguy wrote:
:: AirRaid wrote:

snip
::
:: I don't think Sony has the money to develop a PS4.

Not only do you lamers x-post this dribble like crazy, but then you add
insult to injury to not trim...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 30th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 18
Posted By Jack
Problem after moving SATA from USB to mobo

Jones wrote:
:: Arno Wagner wrote:
::: Previously Jones wrote:
:::: Arno Wagner wrote:
::::: Previously Jones wrote:
snip

::
:: Never ever could bull**** and...
Forum: Storage (alternative) December 21st 08, 03:41 PM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage
Replies: 16
Posted By Jack
image copying drive through USB?

Yousuf Khan wrote:
snip
:: The only problem is that I don't think BING can support USB hard
:: drives, I haven't really tested this assumption yet, so somebody
:: might know better and let me...
Forum: General November 18th 08, 08:20 AM Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips
Replies: 1
Posted By Jack
HACK & CRACK email password with SpySolution. Yahoo Password Hacking and Hotmail Password Hacking with SpySolution

wrote:
::
:: PS :: Fake Requests OR Spams are dealt Accordingly. You tend to
:: loose your account if you do the same. The same applies for the
:: persons trying
:: to test...
Forum: Ati Videocards September 7th 08, 11:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
Replies: 1
Posted By Jack
History of Xbox 360 defects - Dean Takahashi has the inside story (long)

parallax-scroll wrote:

Post the link and NOT the whole friggen text, you clueless moron!
Forum: General September 7th 08, 11:31 AM Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video